If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The links page

The Big BangThe Big Bang MemberFull Members
edited March 2003 in Site & Forum Support
While extremely bored at work today, I started clicking on the links on the links page and noticed that a majority of them were broken. I was just curious if RPGamer was aware of this..

Comments

• fergus the lesserfergus the lesser Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Big Bang @ Mar. 14 2003,10:31)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"While extremely bored at work today, I started clicking on the links on the links page and noticed that a majority of them were broken. I was just curious if RPGamer was aware of this..[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    they are not responsible for updating that...
  • The Big BangThe Big Bang Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"they are not responsible for updating that...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Then who is responsible for updating a page of broken links Fergus? If RPGamer doesn't, then rock on. If they do, I was just saying....
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The Big Bang @ Mar. 14 2003,12:49)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Then who is responsible for updating a page of broken links Fergus? If RPGamer doesn't, then rock on. If they do, I was just saying....[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    i dunno just ask lordbrian <hides after saying that>
  • SinSin Member Full Members
    edited March 2003
    Oh! Well done Fergus. You have incurred his wraith!
    Beg for forgiveness before all is too late, for our Lord(Brian) is a vengeful lord!
    Doom will rain from the heavens and all will be destroyed!
    Repent, sinners! Repent!
    ....................... tounge.gif sarcasm.gif laugh.gif
    Ummmmmm......

Yesterday, or this morning(I can't remember which), I could not load the front page. But the boards still were working fine, so I was happy.

And I'll take this opportunity to say that a lot of the really old Fan Art archive picture seem to be dead. And they have been for more than a year now...
    Walken1.jpg
    edited March 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sin @ Mar. 14 2003,16:32)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Oh! Well done Fergus. You have incurred his wraith!
    Beg for forgiveness before all is too late, for our Lord(Brian) is a vengeful lord!
    Doom will rain from the heavens and all will be destroyed!
    Repent, sinners! Repent![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    that is why.. i'm very careful now for the words that i will utter.. sorry sir brian i didn't mean to be that way...