If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Import Gaming

Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified PolygameistRPGamer Staff
edited February 2012 in Miscellaneous Gaming
Has anyone used Gamebaz.com for imports? Was it a good experience?

Other than PlayAsia, do y'all have some other suggestions? My wife wants some import games.
Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!

Comments

• QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2012
    Never heard of it.

I've used these sellers:
    PlayAsia - For DS titles, as they don't ship current generation Sony stuff (PS3, PSP, PSVita) to the UK. They're generally pretty good.
    YesAsia - Good but occasionally price gouge.
    CDJapan - Not imported games from them, but I did find the Kingdom Hearts II & Kingdom Hearts BBS/358/Re:coded combined OSTs for a rather reasonable price from them. They did have a good deal on SRTZ2 when I wanted to buy it, but had sold out.
    Amiami - They typically sell more...otakuish things, but I have managed to get a couple of my imported games from them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • Mike MoehnkeMike Moehnke Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited February 2012
    You mean other than eBay? Admittedly I haven't been able to find everything there at some times, but it's where 95% of my imports were acquired.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited February 2012
    I buy most of my stuff from WOW HD (formerly CDWOW), who are UK based (I believe) and do free shipping to Australia. Not sure if they offer that for the US.