If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Staff Review - Class of Heroes 2

7thCircle7thCircle Proofer of the RealmRPGamer Staff
edited June 2013 in Latest Updates
Following in the tracks of another, more widely known first-person dungeon crawler series on handhelds, the second iteration of Class of Heroes is more about sticking to the established formula than making improvements. Does the formula still work, or like an alchemy recipe is it a waste of time and money?

Review
The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.

Comments

• Phillip WillisPhillip Willis Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    More of the same? Must be waste o' money! LOL. I really need to give the original a try. I sooo adored Wizardry 8 into the ground. I need to play and evaluate, for myself, how the series as come along here.
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    edited June 2013
    Meh I won't be bothering to buy this one.

Just go play wizardry 8 again... it's only 9.99 on www.gog.com
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com
  • 7thCircle7thCircle Proofer of the Realm RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2013
    I did like Wizardry 8. My game disc was stolen several years ago and it was too expensive to reasonably replace, but I still have the beefy manual in case I ever decide to pick it up on GOG one day.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.