If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Puzzle and Dragons Z Summarized in Trailer

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited April 2015 in Latest Updates
Puzzle and Dragons has been an international mobile hit for a few years now but there are still a few out there who don't quite know what it is. The newest trailer for the 3DS version aims to educate those people.

[Story]

Comments

• AurianAurian Member Full Members
    I liked the idea of the mobile version, but the freemium model means that eventually you hit a wall unless you pay to get CHANCES to crack a better monster or wait a LOT. Hoping this version lets you play and be challenged without frustration.
  • ScionScion RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    In-app purchases have been dropped for this release, just buy it and play.
  • Adriaan den OudenAdriaan den Ouden Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground RPGamer Staff
    Gotta say, actually pretty stoked for this. Which is weird.
    Maybe I'll log out and check my e-mail or something...
    I know that part but hoping the gameplay is now better balanced :)
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    All signs point to yes.
    All signs point to a purchase then ;)
  • ArticianArtician Onion Kid Full Members
    Seems the developers of this really wanted the DBZ license but lost out, but persisted, and then 3/4ths the way through their development scored the Mario Bros. (???) license.
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    The fact that they got the license from Nintendo still blows my mind.

Puzzle and Dragons on 3DS? Saw that coming.
    Puzzle and Dragons Mario version? April Fools Day is over man! Quit screwing around!
  • Scott WachterScott Wachter Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    adding a Zed to the end of title always makes it cooler.
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    Artician wrote: »
    Seems the developers of this really wanted the DBZ license but lost out, but persisted, and then 3/4ths the way through their development scored the Mario Bros. (???) license.

Putting a zed on the end doesn't automagically mean what you think it does. Besides, they've already had two Dragonball collabs.