If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dungeon Travelers 2 Demo Coming

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Dungeon Travelers 2 arrives next month but RPGamers in North America can try their hands at the game with the demo appearing today. Dungeons and monsters await.

[Story]

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited July 2015
    So I tried this today, put an hour and a half into it and said no thank you. I hated the controls, I did not like the combat set up. I found it really bothersome how the enemies in the tutorial dungeon could one shot the heroines. In the tutorial dungeon that is problematic in my eyes, since I feel like it's where you need to learn how to do stuff. Plus, it was odd using on the D-pad to control things. Wasn't much cuppa, which is a shame because I was really curious about this one thinking it might have changed my mind on first person dungeon crawlers. Alas, it did not. But in fairness, I feel like the demo basically gives you exactly what the game is going to be, for better or worse. Worse in my case.

Let's be real, I only played this game because it had the word "library" in the title. :P