If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

GiFTPiA

CyberSkullCyberSkull MemberFull Members
edited May 2003 in Site & Forum Support
GiFTPiA is the proper casing for the game's title.
Sincerely,
Your Dread Lord
FF6-CyberSkull_Medium_Sig.gif
Un-Certified Looney, Heretic @ Large, etc…

Comments

• LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited May 2003
    Nintendo doesn't think so.
  • CyberSkullCyberSkull Member Full Members
    edited May 2003
    Nintendo is (very) slow to update their own website.
    Sincerely,
    Your Dread Lord
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited May 2003
    Nintendo of Japan has the same spelling. Since the game is being published by Nintendo and it's out in Japan, I doubt they would still have it incorrect.

• chiapetchiapet Member Full Members
    edited May 2003
    As usual, we have differing things from Nintendo here. ?The logo (from Nintendo.com) looks like GiFTPiA. However, everywhere else the game is mentioned (press releases, web pages) its spelt as Giftpia.

• CyberSkullCyberSkull Member Full Members
    edited May 2003
    Oh well, my bad.
    Sincerely,
    Your Dread Lord
  • Kyouske ShigureKyouske Shigure Member Full Members
    edited May 2003
    Nice Try CyberSkull I thought so too wink.gif

Kyouske Shigure
    Guild Master
    Thr RPG Knights Guild
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited May 2003
    What does it matter how the game is spelled? ?I'd be more concerned about the quality of the actual game than how it's name is spelled.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited May 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MonCapitan2002 @ May 29 2003,23:00)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"What does it matter how the game is spelled? ?I'd be more concerned about the quality of the actual game than how it's name is spelled.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I agree, and since we've pretty much beaten this to death, I shall rightfully close the therad. smile.gif
This discussion has been closed.