If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Trails of Cold Steel Slices Through Europe in January

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited December 2015 in Latest Updates
There are many Falcom fans in North America rushing to try and finish Trails in the Sky Second Chapter before diving into Cold Steel next week. Those in Europe get a little longer to savour the experience, however.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• VeghabeVeghabe Does Not Own a PS4 Full Members
    Luckly like my import SC file a USA/American version of SC on easy mode first run only took me 25 to 30 hours for 100% BP (half that on a NG+ 100% transfer run) which took me like only 3 to 4 days at 5+ hours a day to finish SC.

Heck with CS part 1having a American release next week by the time the game gets released to European countries I would have already beaten the USA version of the game already (since I live their not in Europe) on easy mode my import Sen No Kiseki 1 and 2 save file on a first easy mode run only took me like 28 to 30 hours (each game).

As of now Falcom of Japan is working on Sen No Kiseki 3 which may be released in Japan (around the same time as Cold Steel/Sen 2 September of 2016.

• SpartakusSpartakus One Knight Stand Full Members
    This isn't much of an extra wait, which is good because you don't want imports hurting regional sales and causing future titles not to be released in the area.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    I can wait. I have a crapton of games to play. One of few occasions where I am happy to wait.