If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Console and Handheld Digital Store Update - February 4, 2016

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
North America and Europe both get Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, with Crypt of the NecroDancer also arriving on PlayStation. North America also gets the latest Neptunia game, while both regions enjoy a fresh set of sales.

[ Games ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    I've been too busy to pick up Tales of Symphonia Chronicles on PS3 but for that price I think I can stop putting it off now. 8-)
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited April 2018
    deleted.
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    smacd wrote: »
    That's a great deal on those Tales games, especially Hearts R.

Sword Art Online... for someone with no interest in anime, are those any good?

giphy.gif
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • Scott WachterScott Wachter Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    what wheels said. but faster and further.
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited April 2018
    deleted.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Halifax, New SealandFull Members
    I've always bought Tales games when they get this low, but I'm still waffling over whether I'm getting Xillia 2. On the one hand, it's probably not getting cheaper. On the other, I'm already three deep into a PS3 Tales backlog that I don't see myself getting out of this decade.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Shaymin wrote: »
    I've always bought Tales games when they get this low, but I'm still waffling over whether I'm getting Xillia 2. On the one hand, it's probably not getting cheaper. On the other, I'm already three deep into a PS3 Tales backlog that I don't see myself getting out of this decade.

If I'm not mistaken I believe it is shorter as far as Tales games go, so at that price might be worth grabbing and bumping up the backlog if you liked/like Xillia.
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    The Magic Hammer is on sale on the US 3DS eShop. After playing it for 10 minutes, I'm not convinced this game is worth its $2.99 sale price. There's very little story, and not much to it other than run around and hammer things. I guess you can mine at some point, but this ain't no Minecraft.

Maybe it's more fun if you can get a friend to play wireless co-op. Then again, maybe not.