If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Valkyria Chronicles Remaster Musters Release Date

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
A call has come out from Sega for all able bodies to prepare for war. RPGamers will be shipping out in May for the watercolored Gallian front, though the Americas and Europe will be getting some different equipment.

[Story]

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    *cries* Sega...you're coming back to your former glory. I'M SO HAPPY!
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • Seifer267Seifer267 Full Members
    Everybody needs to buy this so we get VC 3..... I want it so bad.... Soooo bad.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited March 2016
    Seifer267 wrote: »
    I'm actually hoping that this selling well will encourage them to make a PS4 HD combination that has VC2 and VC3 together with all DLC. VC3 could easily be considered just as good or maybe better than VC1, while VC2 is pretty good as a standalone "anime military academy" type thing. It's not that good as a direct sequel to VC1 though.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • Seifer267Seifer267 Full Members
    Seifer267 wrote: »
    I'm actually hoping that this selling well will encourage them to make a PS4 HD combination that has VC2 and VC3 together with all DLC. VC3 could easily be considered just as good or maybe better than VC1, while VC2 is pretty good as a standalone "anime military academy" type thing. It's not that good as a direct sequel to VC1 though.

Totally agree (minus opinions on VC3 as I haven't played it).
    Yeah, I didn't look at VC2 as a sequel to 1. Just a more improved version of it. Still, both are great games by far.