The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Episode 25: Lords of Q&A - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
This week in Q&A Quest we discuss great villains, and thus quickly delve into a Suikoden 2 discussion. We also discuss bad games we like anyway.

Episode 25: Lords of Q&A - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    edited April 2016
    Have you ever purposely limited the amount of media you look before a game is released? Do you think knowing a lot about a game before hand has change the experience for you, or does it have little affect?

Dark souls 3 is what makes me ask. Even before its western release, the game has been picked apart for weeks now.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    How important is it that ff15 does well? Commerically and critically. For square, but then also for console RPGs.
  • VictarVictar Member Full Members
    Do you back RPGs or other video games on Kickstarter?

What's the minimum you would expect from a Kickstarter game pitch (and its creators) before you would consider any type of donation?

What's the minimum you would expect before you would consider a donation of $50 or more?

Obligatory shout-out to Beyond the Beyond - it's a terrible game, and I will always love it because it introduced me to the wonderful world of overhead perspective JRPGs.

I also loved SPRay, a horrendously bad and buggy Wii action game. I liked the puzzles so much that I wrote the SPRay FAQ.