If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Review - Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright

NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Corrin's army rides again in the Pokémon Red of Fire Emblem Fates. Meet the noble warriors of Hoshido, then teach them to love and to kill.

To battle!

Comments

• Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    I suppose it's " Pokémon Red" due to selling more than the other version?

Anyway, I do appreciate that Birthright is more tactically nuanced than Awakening. I'm up to chapter 16 thus far.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Yep!

2h6ujd5.jpg
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    I bought both and love both. Although I find the story makes better sense from the Birthright perspective. From the Conquest side, as I've said before, I really don't think it makes a lot of sense, whereas the Birthright story (while more straight-forward) is stronger.
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com
  • silktailsilktail mild peril Full Members
    edited April 2016
    Detractors argue the English script is too silly and erases political nuance. More level-headed, handsome reviewers appreciate the majority of the jokes.
    More level-headed and handsome? Zach! ... you have to introduce us to them ; )

On a more serious note, should we expect a review for Revelations? Or maybe some impressions?

(And for some reason the forum posts for JuMeSyn's Conquest review are showing under the review instead of this one.) -->Fixed; Strawberry Eggs
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    silktail wrote: »
    More level-headed and handsome? Zach! ... you have to introduce us to them ; )
    !!!
    silktail wrote: »
    On a more serious note, should we expect a review for Revelations? Or maybe some impressions?

Revelations is on my list if no one else gets to it first!