If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kickstarter Check-In: Arcadian Atlas

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Twin Otter Studios tactical RPG, Arcadian Atlas, is now seeking funding on Kickstarter. Fans of final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre may find its pitch to their liking.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    I really hope this turns out good. Many Final Fantasy Tactics inspirations, it seems.
  • daveyddaveyd Turn-based lifeform PAFull Members
    It definitely looks promising. It's something I'd like to support. Alas, I need to pinch my pennies right now, but I wish them luck.
    Currently playing (on PC): Hard West, Eisenwald: Blood of November, Dungeon Rats, Wasteland 2, Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire

• NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Are the stretch goals posted anywhere? I'm curious what the difference between the "minimum viable" game and the ideal game is.

Those are some good raccoon. The stranger classes always grab my first attention in tactical games. I've seen rangers and battle wizards before, but raccoon? Even if they're just reskinned rogues, it suggests an element of the world and its culture that makes it unique.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    I like the style of the game, and curious to learn more about the over-arching story-line. Definitely curious to see what they come up with.
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com
  • AncientRuneAncientRune Member Full Members
    Nim wrote: »
    I really hope this turns out good. Many Final Fantasy Tactics inspirations, it seems.

yea it pretty obvious, keeping my eye on this now.

• MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    Going to have an interview up most likely later tonight, so watch and enjoy.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • swangtalswangtal Full Members
    I feel a pang of deja vu. I think this very site has featured this video at some prior poin?