If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Setsuna Visits North America and Europe in July

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Though a number of RPGamer staff members are still sore about the lack of a Vita version, excitement is growing for I Am Setsuna. The game's western release date is now known.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    I have Steam funds just for this game.
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    I'm annoyed there isn't a physical version. A retro RPG that I can't get a physical copy of? Sadface.
  • thepayne78thepayne78 New Member Full Members
    Dang was not expecting it this soon my rpg plate is going to be quite full this summer.
  • TheLastRemainingTheLastRemaining Blountville TNFull Members
    Really excited for this game. sucks no physical or vita version. I think if it's successful in the west, we will see more support and games like this. 2016 is shaping up to be a huge rpg year. Now all we need is Persona 5 to get announced on May 5.