If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

More One Way Heroics Chronicled on PC

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
One Way Heroics was an indie hit out of Japan, so much so that Spike Chunsoft decided to offer its take on the game. The developer and publisher confirmed that the game will be getting a release on Steam in addition to its PS4 and Vita versions.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    This sounds like exactly what I wanted, based on my review where I asked for a little more of everything. The core mechanics are solid, and I've since enjoyed the upgrades from One Way Heroics Plus. Now I'll have the added bonus of being able to play as a high school student.