If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XV Impression - E3

noodlenoodle Kirby: El PresidenteRPGamer Staff
edited June 2016 in Latest Updates
At the Microsoft press conference, fans of Final Fantasy XV finally got a demo of the eagerly-awaited battle with one of the titanic summons. Zack Webster had the chance to try his luck fighting Titan.

FFXV Impression
nkkd01.jpg

Comments

• LordGolbezLordGolbez Member Full Members
    The opening paragraphs led me to believe this impression was about something else. Fighting with summons sounds like it means you're using summons. I mean, I guess it becomes a summon eventually, but it sounds off to say you're fighting with a summon when you're not summoning anything.

Reminds me of FFIV in the SNES translation. "Fight with us Kain." "Surely, but against you." Same ambiguity.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • noodlenoodle Kirby: El Presidente RPGamer Staff
    i didn't think it was about fighting with summons, it sounded like it was fighting summons - or primals - to me.
    nkkd01.jpg
  • swangtalswangtal Full Members
    That does sound a little bit dull. Hopefully other fights would be more interactive.
  • noodlenoodle Kirby: El Presidente RPGamer Staff
    yeah, i hope it does get better..
    nkkd01.jpg