If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Personal Show Highlights - E3

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited June 2016 in Latest Updates
As a follow-up to last week's E3 we are RPGamer wanted to share with you are personal highlights from the show. With so many RPGs out there, it is tough to pick just one favourite from the show, but a mixture of staff members who went to Los Angeles or watched from afar are on hand to offer their thoughts on the game that stands out most to them.

[ Meep ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    My personal favorite was Nier Automata. I know, we didn't see much, but what I saw got me really hyped about what the end product might be like.
  • smacdsmacd Full Members
    edited March 2018
    deleted.
  • ScionScion RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Nim wrote: »
    My personal favorite was Nier Automata. I know, we didn't see much, but what I saw got me really hyped about what the end product might be like.

Had it been playable on the show floor I would have almost certainly agreed.
    smacd wrote: »
    For a series that so many people insist isn't an RPG series, it seems that Breath of the Wild has really caught people's attention. I look forward to the future arguments trying to twist that game into somehow also not being an RPG as well.

Breath of the Wild seems to be taking more from modern survival games than any RPG I've seen in quite some time.