If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Take a Grand Tour of Tales of Berseria

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Though Berseria may be arriving next year, that isn't actually all that far away anymore. What better time to get a tour of the game's world and combat system.

[Story]

Comments

• VeghEstherVeghEsther technically on-topic Full Members
    edited November 2016
    I played the PS3 version in Japanese and found its battle system to be kind of boring and not worth it, that and I never beat its
    Spoiler:
    post game bonus dungeon since the harder battles required to win like 6 to 8 of them (in under 5 to 6 minutes) which does you no good if just winning a SINGLE fight on easy mode still took me OVER 3 minutes
    Spoiler:

Also nearlly EVERY subquest in game is a pain to complete due to NO instantly warp their (you can only take boats to the town/dungeons entrance but NOT to every area) but that does you no good if a subquest requires to backtrack through like 2 to 3 dungeons/field maps TO reach the specific locations to complete the said quests.