If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Persona 5 Delayed

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
Yes, Persona 5 sees a delay but it isn't all bad news. Fans who like to have their games in the native language will come away with something, and a host of new videos should help tide over all.

[Story]

Comments

• Joshua CarpenterJoshua Carpenter RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Weird to say about a delay, but... awesome! Now maybe I have a hope of finishing Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush before P5 comes out. Maybe.
  • LordGolbezLordGolbez Member Full Members
    edited November 2016
    The repeated delays on this are getting crazy. Remember, when this was first announce it was supposed to be 2015 (and that was after a series of pseudo announcements for which I don't really know who is to blame dating back to 2013, I think). Fortunately, unlike FFXV, this is likely to be worth the wait, but it also makes me concerned about the future of the series. And no, I don't consider dual audio to be worth it. Persona dubs are usually good and I only prefer the original Japanese when the English dub is actually bad.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • Hopefully they find time to implement a better font with the extra 7 weeks they are going to be working on it.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactics Ogre, I choose u! Full Members
    Ugh - delays like this make me lose interest in a title. I will probably just wait for reviews instead of a day 1 purchase now as a result. I am fickle like that.

It is true though that I also have plenty of games to play in the meantime - so maybe it's alright.
    Check out my writing and art by following this link to my work: www.stevenmouland.com
  • LordGolbezLordGolbez Member Full Members
    Man, forget that noise about other games. I have zero compunctions about dropping all those little keep me busy games the moment Persona 5 comes out whether it's right this minute, April, or 2018. Given that, the other games also offer very little solace.
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    Time goes by so fast the older I get. Hardly seems to matter a month here or there.