If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Fire Emblem Echoes Sends Out Zophia's Call

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited March 2017 in Latest Updates
The latest Fire Emblem game looks to the past to provide something different to the series. The latest trailer sends out the call for defenders of the Kingdom of Zophia.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal Kyoshi Administrators
    I still haven't preordered this game. I need to fix that!
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• NimNim _ Full Members
    Yet another game added to the backlog. I'm up to 275 games now. Most of them role playing games.
  • Joshua CarpenterJoshua Carpenter RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Oh man, I'm looking forward to this. Gaiden sounds so weird and interesting, I can't wait to see a modern take on it.
  • imercenaryimercenary Member Full Members
    I'm looking forward to this, but cautiously. I thought Awakening was great but FE:Fates was such a mixed package that I can't put down pre-order money for Gaiden.