If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions Announced - E3

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited June 2017 in Latest Updates
Mario is making quite a few appearances at E3 this year, but for those looking for a Mario RPG with less Rabbids Nintendo has that covered. Come back to the original handheld RPG for the Super Mario Bros., complete with new content.

[Story]

Comments

• ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    Superstar Saga is an RPG I'm actually fairly fond of, and I'm glad they're giving it an enhanced remake like this. Unfortunately I'm not really sold on the minions portion, and I'd probably rather have a brand new project to look forward to. But its a nice gesture for those who do look forward to the M&Ls nonetheless. I'll pick it up for sure, but probably sometime next year when and if there's less must have games on the list.
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther technically on-topic Full Members
    Despite still owning and beating the GBA version in only 12 to 15 hours I still plan on buying this version as well.