If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XV: Comrades Delayed to November

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Comrades was initially set for the end of this month, but that is no longer the case. The multiplayer expansion will hit early next month instead.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• MatejaMateja Full Members
    what better way to release a xv DLC than DELAYED lol ... then the game will be done? would have been nice to do the first play through with multi player quests or maybe this will be it's own tiny sub set of multiplayer quests who knows

edit: after re reading this it seems to be its own thing. i still think it'd be cool to have buddys help find dave's dog tags lol
  • AeramisAeramis Behind You!!!Full Members
    edited October 2017
    lol...

I'm really worried that the character creator for this is going to be bare bones and generic.
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    It was pretty sad in the beta.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    I'm hoping it's better for this release. I want to see if I can make a character that looks like FF7 Cid.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."