If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Romancing SaGa 2 Vita Release Still Forthcoming

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
edited November 2017 in Latest Updates
After many months of silence, Akitoshi Kawazu has provided an update on Romancing Saga 2 for Vita. It looks like it might not be very far away and not even be the only new platform it comes to.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• NefarioCallNefarioCall Member Full Members
    I really want to play this ... but i don't play mobile games and haven't really had enough motivation to get a mobile emulator going on my laptop. I don't have a vita either, lol, so i was kinda hoping that 'PC MASTER RACE' might be included in this news story ... alas ...
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    They've not said what other platforms it's coming to, but my money is on PS4. PC seems likely as well.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Maybe they'll switch things up
    Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
    sig.gif
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    I'll defo get this. I hope we get RS3 and Scarlet Grace, too.