If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Release Date Announced

ScionScion RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited January 2018 in Latest Updates
Final Fantasy XV on the go is soon becoming a reality. The title arrives next month for mobile phones in its entirely re-designed form.

[Story]

Comments

• MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    I'm actually interested in trying this, but I don't have a strong desire to play it until all the episodes are out.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • oldmanbaloldmanbal Full Members
    This is really interesting. I don't know how many people were proclaiming that FFXV had a great story, but I'm sure that there were enough fans of it to warrant this type of a release. I know Square has been looking into how to monetize their IP more extensively between major releases, so it doesn't hurt to check out additional content. Honestly I'd rather see some not so AAA rpgs that just have a great story and battle mechanics released on a semi regular basis, but it's probably too much to ask at this point.

I've been waiting for FFXV to be released on PC so I'll finally get a chance to see the modern FF soon.