If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Square Enix Teases Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
A new teaser trailer indicates that Square Enix is doing something with the Valkyrie Profile series, particularly its first entry. Lack of any useful information means that it remains to be seen exactly what that is.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    PLEASE let this be a PS4 re-release. I will pay whatever is necessary to replay this game again on a home console!
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • Joshua CarpenterJoshua Carpenter RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Lets hope Sony's recent penchant for bringing PSP games to PS4 helps make this happen and it's not just a mobile phone port.
  • MyopicMirrorMyopicMirror Full Members
    I really hope it isn't a mobile port.
  • ultranessultraness Member Full Members
    My PS1 copy is broken (well, the first disc is), so I'd be really happy if this got a PS4 release, remake, port, whatever, so long as it's not a dumb mobile game.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    I hope it's a mobile game full of microtransactions.
  • AncientRuneAncientRune Member Full Members
    I hate to break it to you but

https://mobile.twitter.com/bk2128/status/969539795960524801

Its mobile
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    Let me put on my not shocked face.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    Time to break out the old PSOne and play the OG.