If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Episode 65: Sidetracked by the Riddler - Q&A Quest

WheelsWheels RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
This week in Q&A Quest we go through everything from Tokyo Game Factory to the Alliance Alive. We also discuss Lego Batman for some reason.

Episode 65: Sidetracked by the Riddler - Q&A Quest
Ask Wheels- This Week's Episode
sig.gif

Comments

• BudaiBudai Paladin Full Members
    How do you feel about the “unwinnable battle” mechanic? Where the game puts you in a story battle that you can’t win, but you’re not sure if you can or not. Some games make it more apparent than others.
    edited March 2018
    Which of the two are you more excited for, scarlet graces switch(for conversation sake a us release too) or octopath traveler?

If for some weird reason you were in a situation where you were forced to get a gaming related tattoo, what would you choose?
    Monster hunter will be the best selling rpg of the year. I would say true or false, but it’s looking like a lock now. If you think anything else has a chance, what would it be?

Do you think Capcom would have loved a day one release on pc to go along with console versions, or do you think they see another huge release this fall as a staggered benefit to give the title legs.
  • Joshua CarpenterJoshua Carpenter RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    There was a request for Commodore 64 questions and thoughts... ... all my earliest gaming memories are on a Commodore 64. I was probably 3 or 4 and I remember sitting on brown shag carpet in the living room and playing lots of Space Invaders (or a clone, not sure if there was an official version for C64). My dad had the magnetic cassette adapter for it as well as some programming books, so at some point I remember trying to copy video game programs out of the books, record them on tapes, play them back into the RAM and hope there wasn't a single typo that would ruin it; fun times :)

Right, you do questions on this show. Are there any RPGs on the C64 worth revisiting?