If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Wild Arms' Mobile Reboot Arrives in Japan This Year

Alex FullerAlex Fuller Managing EditorRPGamer Staff
Ten years after the last Wild Arms game released in the west, the series is returning to Japan. Excitement regarding platforms may already be tempered for those who recall the original announcement from 2016.

[ Story ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• AeramisAeramis Behind You!!!Full Members
    Lame... I was hoping they would make a comeback and a great game for the PS4. I loved the first 3 games, The Vth Vanguard and Alter Code F remake of the first game. But I didn't like the 4th Detonator.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Sadly the news makes sense given the culture of Japanese youth
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • LordGolbezLordGolbez Member Full Members
    In other words, Japanese kids are ruining JRPGs!
    The Tea and Biscuits Brigade offers you tea and biscuits.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    Maybe not, I was thinking about this on the way to work and this could be like that Fable Card Game that was launched. Maybe they are judging interest in the series and/or also trying to raise some capitol before working on a full blown entry for the series.
    sig.gif

28 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a mostly annoyed Father with first son. And now a father again to a second son :D

Winner of the 2015-2016 Fantasy gaming Pool
  • VeghEstherVeghEsther technically on-topic Full Members
    edited April 2018
    Spoiler:
    Agree's I'd rather have a real wild arms game on the PS4 not a mobile wild arms game that's most likely never going to get localized.