The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

The first series of .hack games. Um, sometimes a girl needs a tip or two.

maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The StarsSomewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
edited August 2018 in General Help & Advice
So okay. As quite a few folks know, I've been chewing away at the .hack games. (Not the second series; the first one. Shadowcat is lucky enough to have the full first series and is nice about letting me borrow. Want to get though them while I can; I can get the remake of the second series at any time, so that's not the problem.)

I thought I'd ask; does anyone know where to find Imp Earrings in .hack//Mutation? I have bat earrings on my Mistral, but I'm getting ready for the end. Was using a walkthough; guy swore you could get the imp earrings in a certain dungeon, but no dice for me. There has to be another way to get my paws on them..can anyone help out?

Also if I run into any more things like that, I'll ask here, so watch this thread guys.
93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
My personal page
New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.

Comments

• ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    Using Google, it looks like you can trade with the NPC Cyan for 12 Well Waters. It can be Data Drained from the enemies Ancient ([Lambda] Lightless Sacred Remains) and Ark Prince ([Lambda] Capricious Unending Touchstone).
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    Thanks Clix. Got it and beat the pants off the final boss. Was a bit touch and go, but I'm level 52 now and that may of pulled the trick.

Now to do a bit of aftergame stuff, then it's time to ask 'Cat for the next game. :)
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.