If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The first series of .hack games. Um, sometimes a girl needs a tip or two.

maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The StarsSomewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
edited August 2018 in General Help & Advice
So okay. As quite a few folks know, I've been chewing away at the .hack games. (Not the second series; the first one. Shadowcat is lucky enough to have the full first series and is nice about letting me borrow. Want to get though them while I can; I can get the remake of the second series at any time, so that's not the problem.)

I thought I'd ask; does anyone know where to find Imp Earrings in .hack//Mutation? I have bat earrings on my Mistral, but I'm getting ready for the end. Was using a walkthough; guy swore you could get the imp earrings in a certain dungeon, but no dice for me. There has to be another way to get my paws on them..can anyone help out?

Also if I run into any more things like that, I'll ask here, so watch this thread guys.
93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
My personal page
New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.

Comments

• ClixClix Former Listmaster Full Members
    Using Google, it looks like you can trade with the NPC Cyan for 12 Well Waters. It can be Data Drained from the enemies Ancient ([Lambda] Lightless Sacred Remains) and Ark Prince ([Lambda] Capricious Unending Touchstone).
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    Thanks Clix. Got it and beat the pants off the final boss. Was a bit touch and go, but I'm level 52 now and that may of pulled the trick.

Now to do a bit of aftergame stuff, then it's time to ask 'Cat for the next game. :)
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.