If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Proposal for a player with carpal passage condition

AnisTalkAnisTalk Full Members
edited February 13 in General Help & Advice
Welcome individual rpg players. Following 28 years of dependably playing rpgs as God instructed me, I got reviled with this condition. Family says I got it since I play excessively, I, obviously accuse my work, since we as a whole realize messing around its solid .

Anyway, mending will require some investment and I can at this point don't utilize support regulators (xbox/play station), compact consoles and console or hand mouse to play. I state hand mouse on the grounds that a gamer with my condition should extemporize to continue to play, to keep the heritage alive, and to do it, I purchased a foot mouse.

You can envision a mouse controlled with the foot is definitely not exact. also agreeable, which seriously restricts the games I can play alright. For instance I can play hearthstone and Duelyst without issues (since you just need to left snap and screen doesn't scroll), I took a stab at playing mainstays of endlessness yet I fizzled since you need to utilize alot the console, playing other sort of games (shooters, mobas, and so forth) its only unimaginable for me.

That is the reason im here inquiring as to whether you end up knowing about a game (rpg or turn-based preffered), fun, simple to play (simply utilizing the mouse and possibly f5/f9 to save/reload) than you can suggest me, it very well may be free, paid, on the web or disconnected.

Much obliged ahead of time.