The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

RPGamer Forums to Close May 2nd

Cassandra RamosCassandra Ramos Eternal KyoshiAdministrators
Hello everyone,

I already sent out a message to everyone who has been active relatively recently, but I wanted to post this as a final send off, and because I want to be sentimental. This would be a nice way to say good-bye to the forums.

I've been a member of the forums for about 15 years now, and lurked on the site and even sent letters into Q&A before then. It's kind of crazy how long it's been. I have fond memories of the members and discussions here. It is sad to see the forums go, but it has been such a long time since much in the way of comments and threads have been made here. Even the only sort of active thread, The 2021 Completed Games List, will be continued on the Discord in # completed-games-list.

This isn't quite good-bye, as there is still the Discord and mutuals on Twitter. Even so, I will miss these forums. I have a soft spot for them, even if I rarely ever go to forums. RPGamer is the last forums I posted in on a semi-regular basis, heh.

I enjoyed my time here as a regular member, Staff, and as Administrator. Thank you all for your posts and memories. :)
Bravely second...
The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

Comments

• maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    It's kind of the end of a era sadly. I am ALSO going to close the newbie guide except for the hoster list; I've referenced that on a couple of boards, so I'm going to move that to my personal site and link it on both of those. Yes, there's still about 2-3 message boards I hang around on. (Blue Gartr, KH Insider, as well as one or two that have to do with anime fansubbers)

Me, I've been hanging around the forums proly longer than you have, Strawberry. I think I'm one of the last of the old guard standing; I still remember people you prolly do not, including Malango and others. I was there for the Belch sig and stuff.

It's been a long, fun ride and I'll miss the forums. ^^
    93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.