If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPG Maker 2 release date

bobob23bobob23 MemberFull Members
edited July 2003 in Site & Forum Support
This may seem a bit nit-picky, but RPG Maker 2 is the one title I have been waiting for more than any other (except maybe Star Ocean 3ish), and I was starting to get psyched up for an august release date as you have listed. ?Then I decided to get the goods from the source when, much to my chagrine, I discovered that Agetec has it slated for an October 7th release. ?If you could update this it may save some other like minded rpgeek from getting psyched up and then chagrined. ?
? ? Thanx,

? ? Love bobob23

Comments

• King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    For one this belongs in a different forum and two, just do a search and you can find out.
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    I dunno, if he's complaining about something listed incorrectly on RPGamer, then I'd say it's in the right place and necessary.
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited July 2003
    then you might as well change the release date for Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.