If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

I can't amend my Personal Profile....

MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 MemberFull Members
edited August 2003 in Site & Forum Support
Yeah. When I try to change ANYTHING in my profile, I get that error message that I have too many images. This is odd, since this happens even when I'm trying to remove images, and even when it has nothing to do with images at all. If it were about images, I can't even change them because it won't allow me too.

Basically, it won't let me even touch my profile. sad.gif

Do you guys know anything about this?

Comments

• maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited August 2003
    Yes I know about that blankety error--it's a board bug. It's become an injoke; the "Pic Posting Bug". There is a way to get around it of course. Wait five minutes, then try again. And keep trying if it bites you again! Sometimes you have to be stubborn about it but you will eventually get it to let you edit your profile.

[edit]Typos kicked.

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited August 2003
    Heh. I didn't even know about this bug until it bit me. tounge.gif
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited August 2003
    I think that's how a lot of people found out about it..they got bit by this pretty annoying little bug.

Anyway, if ya wanna know, it got the name "Pic Posting Bug" because the first time it bit people that I know of was people were tryin' to post pics with the img tag and...well...you get about the same error sometimes when ya try that. Same thing applies; Wait five minutes, try again, be stubborn if you have to and keep trying until it lets go and the post/edit goes through.

I understand that bug might EVENUTALLY get fixed, but I don't know when.

[edit]Typos kicked. Twice.

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • KamikazeKamikaze Member Full Members
    edited August 2003
    Well, bugs are all to common on these boards, but until we migrate to another forum platform, we'll just have to deal with them.

Further discussion on this topic is not neccessary.
This discussion has been closed.