If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Wich RPG(s) are you playing right now?

Comments

• Daemonic_AngelDaemonic_Angel Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Yellow Apple @ Oct. 20 2003,10:17)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I'm trying to keep myself entertained until Christmas comes around and I (hopefully) get some new games.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    that isnt Greed talking is it?
  • Yellow AppleYellow Apple Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"
    that isnt Greed talking is it?
    <span id='postcolor'>
    No, as far as I know it's still me talking. ?tounge.gif

But seriously, what else is there for Christmas? Forget clothes and crap like that. Give me something I can play with... video games, a girlfriend, whatever. ?tounge.gif

• cj_iwakuracj_iwakura Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Currently working on getting a good ending/mastering Disgaea, and beating:
    Hoshigami : RBE
    Persona : Revelations
    Persona 2 : Eternal Punishment
    Xenosaga (love the cinema, miss the music)
    Thousand Arms

I still haven't touched a whole ton more.. Suikoden I + II, Tales of Destiny, Wild Arms 1 + 2, Dragon Warrior VII, Star Ocean 2, etc.. I mainly just get them before they vanish, and I'll hopefully get around to them later. (Especially lucked out on getting Suikoden II..)

And an impending replay of Chrono Cross and Xenogears.
  • Options
    edited October 2003
    Now Im currently playing .hack//mutation, Xenosaga, and Valkyrie Profile.Im waiting to play Xenosaga episode II and .hack//OUTBREAK
  • Gun_BLade_Sniper_GuyGun_BLade_Sniper_Guy New Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Right now I am playing Maximo, Devil May Cry 2, Viewtuiful Joe, .Hack 1 and 2, and going through FF 7 agian.

I hope to be playing Bulders Gate 2 and FF X-2. Still got my Crystal Chronicles pre ordered. ? laugh.gif
  • The Mana SageThe Mana Sage New Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Disgaea: HoD
    Suikoden III
    Final Fantasyt Tactics Advance
    Final Fantasy Origins
    .hack//MUTATION
    and The Legend of Dragoon
  • Options
    edited October 2003
    i am new to rpgamer so i have decided to post randomly. i was in the middle of playing through a friend's copy Lunar 2 Eternal Blue but had to quit on account of the 3rd disc not being in the case -___-. the poor man paid 40 bucks for this game and it did not even have all its contents! make sure to check your used games when buying them from ANY retailer for they are not beyond ripping you off. anyway, i am currently taking a break from RPGs and taking on my new copy of Dance Dance Revolution Konamix and Ace Combat 04. The next RPG I plan to play is FF5 as i am already a good deal into it.
    -God bless you all, sayonara, etc.
  • risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title - Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Just finished:Kingdom Hearts
    Still Playing:FFTA and Disgaea.
    Next: Fire Eblem and FF X-2
    so many games so little time. I'm swamped.
  • Maalstrom AranMaalstrom Aran New Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I'm playing through Final Fantasy 6 again.
    I plan on going through Valkyrie Profile again as well.
  • SummonerSummoner Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I started playing Jade cocoon 2 the last few days,quite better than the first one.Tokyo extreme racer(once more)and also work on a final version in Rpgmaker in ps (again:P).
  • Options
    edited October 2003
    I was playing Star Ocean the Second Story, but my disc is scratched up (damn used copy) so I had to stop. Now playing Xenosaga.
  • ArayaAraya Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    At the moment im playing both Wild Arms 3 and Grandia II. After that i plan to move onto FFX-2 then probably replay some games in wait for Star Ocean 3.
  • PlugPlug Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Due to the fact that I am incapable of dedicating myself towards any game for any length of time greater than ten minutes anymore -- or so it would seem -- I am currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Xenogears, Xenosaga, Grandia, Grandia II, Shadow Hearts, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, and Soul Reaver II.

Whatever happened to the ten-hour sittings upon a single game of yesteryear?
  • monkeyman10989monkeyman10989 Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    As of now I am playing: TITLE TIME #

Chrono Trigger 1
    Panzer Dragoon Orta 2
    LOZ: Link to Past (GBA) 1
    LOTR: Two Towers (GBA) 3
  • Daemon SadiDaemon Sadi Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I'm playing Disgaea and as soon as I get my internet up I'll be playing FFXI.
  • Red ShiftRed Shift Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    FFXI, but I'm actually playing Tetra Master more.
  • InquisitorInquisitor New Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Several I have started but haven't finished:

Dark Cloud 2
    Breath of Fire III
    Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Playing Jade Cocoon 2 right now. Actually proving to be a lot of fun. laugh.gif
  • A.K.R.O.N.Y.M.A.K.R.O.N.Y.M. New Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Right now I've got Xenogears, Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy VII taking turns (along with King of Fighters '99) marinating in my PSX juices. I'm trying to backtrack so I can find my Legend of Dragoon and Breath of Fire III, and a friend of mine is borrowing Final Fantasy IX. See, I'm bogged down by the horrible disadvantage of not having a PS2 . . . or Xbox . . . or Gamecube . . . so I gotta do my games "ol' school style." Makes it hard when there are so MANY games that I have to play . . . . .
  • risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title - Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I just got Fire Emblem and man this is a great game so much fun. Im still havent beat disgaea and FFTA. So much strategy, so little time.
  • FF_Freak_4_LifeFF_Freak_4_Life Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I'm currently re-playing Final Fantasy IV for the 99,000,000,000th time.
  • CetusCetus Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I'm playing Disgaea, I also plan to play FFX-2 when it arrives here. I am patiently waiting for Star Ocean 3 and FF 11 online for the ps2, can't wait smile.gif
  • bhsbhs Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I don't usually focus on one game, choosing instead to play several at the same time. Currently, I'm working on:

Growlanser: A perennial favorite. Not too recently ago, I lost the memory card with my Growlanser data on it. Now I'm just playing through the game trying to get all the endings again. I currently have the endings for Jurian and Karen. I'm working on the Misha ending right now, with Ruise and Tipi to follow (in that order).

Sakura Taisen: I've never really liked this game and I generally bash it whenever I get the chance. However, I felt like playing it again the other day for some strange reason, and I have to admit that its pretty fun (for a strategy RPG that doesn't require any strategy whatsoever). I guess I see its appeal now. I'm on chapter 3.

Shin Megami Tensei III NOCTURNE: Still trying to complete my Akuma Zensho. I'm currently around 80%, but I refuse to beat the game until I have 100%.

Tengai Makyou II Manjimaru: I just made it to Owari no Kuni. I'm just leveling up right now. I'm pretty sure I'm strong enough at level 17, but it doesn't hurt to be careful I guess. So far, this game has been a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to Tengai Makyou III Namida.

Y's I and II Eternal Story: I haven't gotten that far. I'm just hanging around outside Barbado, leveling up. The game is kind of boring, so I don't know if I'll ever finish it.

I also ordered Summon Night III, Venus and Braves and Viorate no Atelier. I'll probably start on Viorate no Atelier when it arrives. It looks great.
  • bebop007bebop007 Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I just started playing Suikoden I again, I found at EB for $30 dollars and bought it on the spot, and it was worth every penny.
    \"We're about to stage an attack on technology worthy of being chronicled in an anthem by Rush!\"
  • Ari DarkshadeAri Darkshade Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    Final fantasy tactics advance!!!
    Hooray
  • Options
    edited December 2003
    Final Fantasy X-2, Deus Ex,
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I just started playing Magi Nation on the GBC.
    As for the console RPG, I'm playing Star Fox Adventures (It's like Zelda...).
  • Jibrille Tenshi-samaJibrille Tenshi-sama Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    *Points to text in signature* I'm really loving this game. It's great! One of the best parts about the game is finding all those discoveries. (I'm trying my best to beat Domingo. So far I have 27 discoveries and he only has 2. *Oh ho ho ho*) A lot of the battles are hard, especially against that annoying "Angel of Death" and some of those Wanted people. I'm at this part of the game: "<span class="spoiler">Vyse has met up with Gilder (he's cool) and they are in Maramba. Vyse keeps missing Aika & Fina in the town. Darn Ramirez, look what he caused, shooting down Rhaknam & The Little Jack. I wonder if Drachma survived.</span>" I like Cupil, it's kawaii~! ^__^

• gamerpridegamerpride Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    I'm playin X-2 right now... i beat the game so no I'm going through it again to get 100%

after that I need to finish up Kingdom Hearts and then I'll probably go play another FF...
  • WindWind Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Wild Arms 3. Is it just me or is this game massive? Because it is soo big I have had to put Tales of Destiny 2, Final Fantasy Tactics and numeropus gameboy advance games on the back burner. When I finish this I will try to make an atempt to finish Tales of Destiny 2 and/or Final Fantasy Tactics, I will also make an effort to play Breath of Fire V and enjoy it although it is one heck of an adjustment. I am also toying with the idea of playing through FFX again.