If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Wich RPG(s) are you playing right now?

12345679»

Comments

• Vampire Hunter VVampire Hunter V Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I just started spring break, and I decided to pick up a couple of RPGs. I saw Hoshigami for 35$ new, at gamestop, and I decided to take a chance on it. From what I hear, you have to really have patience to play that game. I'll try it and see what happens.

I also bought Tales of Destiny at gamestop for 25$. I just started playing it and so far it's ok.
  • bhsbhs Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I'm switching between Demikids: Dark Version, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Growlanser.
  • GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Just started up The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Haven't touched Disgaea in awhile.
  • SoulBladeOmegaSoulBladeOmega New Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Disgaea, disgaea, and more disgaea. Man, I've already beaten baal, prinny baal, gotten the yosh up to level 100, and all that, but this game is still too addicting! Once I got disgaea, I just kissed my social life good-bye. lol
  • DuskDusk Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I'm playing Disgaea, Persona 2 and Skies of Arcadia. But less ot the Skies of Arcadia because my Dreamcast is screwing up. Actully less of each of these. Too much Ninja Gaiden right now.

• King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited March 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dusk @ Mar. 19 2004,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I'm playing Disgaea, Persona 2 and Skies of Arcadia. But less ot the Skies of Arcadia because my Dreamcast is screwing up. Actully less of each of these. Too much Ninja Gaiden right now.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Yeah, I picked up Skies the other day, too. Confound the path to Yafutoma! >.<
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    None. However, I do have .hack//Quarantine lying in my shelf..

Lots of other non-RPGs have been showing up lately though, so I haven't really bothered to play it more than a few hours. I'll probably finish it soon though.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
  • lt9tSilverlt9tSilver Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I'm playing harvest moon: a wonderful life, and loving it!
  • MartyrMartyr Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Final Fantasy 7. I haven't played it in years, so I figured I'd give it another go, being that I've already beaten all the games I own beyond recognition anyway.
  • TheFoxTheFox Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    RPGs are just as good the second time round. You have a kind of strategy for what skills to use etc, how to develop your character...

I'm revisiting Knights of the Old Republic in between bouts of Deus Ex: Invisible War and Gladius. Good times smile.gif
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Talking about the great Kotor, they've just announced that Kotor2 is in the works. Can't wait.
  • black lightningblack lightning New Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    im playing FFTA mostly because i like my GBA better than my PS2 which im playing FFX on. im also playing a FF4 SNES rom
  • Cactuar JoeCactuar Joe Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Hoo, I'm actually playing more RPGs than I was before I got enslaved by Work?. I just recently finished .hack// Quarentine (still working on that 15 level epilogue dungeon...) and Grandia 2, currently working on Drakengard and Mario and Luigi, and to a lesser extent on Fire Emblem and CIMA the Enemy. So two fairly easy games and two bloody difficult games.
    edited March 2004
    I'm around 25 hours into Xenogears. I will say that Citan, reminds me a lot of Auron (from FFX), because I think he knows what's going on in the game. That's just my observation I have.
  • GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Jowy XXII @ Mar. 20 2004,00:20)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Yeah, I picked up Skies the other day, too. ?Confound the path to Yafutoma! ?>.<[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I think that's where I stopped playing before I traded it in. I must buy it once more!
  • MuusMuus Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    finally received FF:CC ... then I had to look a whole day for the gba->gc cable because it was sould out everywhere in Hamburg ... (and that has something so say because Hamburg has 2 million residents) ... then after 5 hours of phoning shops we finally found two and are now 4 hours into the game, just ended year 1.

Then I'm replaying Vandal Hearts and find myself again loving it ... although a pretty simple game biggrin.gif
  • TruoaTruoa Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Right now I am playing Xenosaga; I started it about two months ago, the first month I played some of it without the book but then I was stuck in one part so I decided to order the book from Ebay: it took the guy one month to deliver it to my house! mad.gif ?I could not find the book anywherelse.

Hmm, so now I restarted the game last night, now I hope nothing gets in the way from KOS-MOS and I. tounge.gif
  • tha1anonlyblitzace2thamaxtha1anonlyblitzace2thamax Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    right now im playing ff4,breath of fire 4,and drakengard.im almost done with ff4,soooooo my little gaming expedition will be complete in like 3 weeks.after that only fate (and my dads money)will noe what ill be playin
  • StarOceanStarOcean Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Actually im going through StarOcean the Second Story for the 5th time
  • Joseph WithamJoseph Witham Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I'm mainly working on Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles right now, with a little Final Fantasy XI on the side.

Once finished with FFCC, I'll continue to play FFXI, but I'll also start up Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna.
  • MageoftheSandsMageoftheSands Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Right now I'm takeing trip 'round the Black Isle. Working on BG2 right now. After that, I plan to finally beat Xenogears, finish .hack//Quarentine, and then see if I'm willing to play Wild Arms 3.

Now, if I get the new computer, well...

Neverwinter Nights, Lionheart, KOTOR, Arcanum, Marrowind, and then some.
  • Liquid IceLiquid Ice Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    im bogged down too much now. i have to beat. Dark cloud 2. dot hack mutation, and zelda: wind waker,
  • LightflareLightflare Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Right now, I'm currently playing FFXI. Waiting for FFXII, Fable, and Sudeki.
  • Bahamut ZeroBahamut Zero Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Me:
    1)Final Fantasy 7(just working to get stuff I mised)
    2)Final Fantsy 8 (mine broke)
    3)Final Fantasy 9 (anthor that broke)
    4)Final Fantasy 10 (waiting for my cuz or somebody)
    5)Final Fantasy X-2 (At a bad place and saved were I can't get out)
    6)Lengend Of Dragoon( leveling up for my friend)
    7)Dot.Hack://Infection (trying to beat Skieth)
  • Liquid IceLiquid Ice Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lightflare @ Mar. 30 2004,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Right now, I'm currently playing FFXI. Waiting for FFXII, Fable, and Sudeki.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    well. FFXII dont come out till 12/31/05 according to ebs presale date. 2005 FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN!!!!!
    edited March 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"well. FFXII dont come out till 12/31/05 according to ebs presale date. 2005 FOR GOD'S SAKE MAN!!!!![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know about that. I heard FF12 will be released this summer in Japan. And it usually takes around 6-9 months to translate i think. I'm predicting early 2005, jan, or feb.
  • LightflareLightflare Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    How did you figure that one out, Sherlock? Of course its coming out in 2005. All I did was say I was waiting for it. But I do have a feeling that it will come out before 12/31/05. I predict an early 2005 release date. March or April maybe.