If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Whats most comfortable to sleep in?

LulusLittleSisterLulusLittleSister MemberFull Members
edited February 2003 in Miscellaneous
Well, guys (and girls)... I apologize if this poll is outta line. I'm prepared to have it deleted <points at Rico expectantly>. But, if this IS NOT outta line, then hey! Tell the world (at least our happy little one) what you like to sleep in.

PS: Yes, I am bored. How did you know? wink.gif

PPS: My vote is Skyclad wink.gif

Comments

• Darth_yogiDarth_yogi Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    whatever i woke up in...
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Hey, the topic seems pretty miscellaneous to me... *shrugs*

In any case, boxers. Might not be as comfortable as some... other options, but I've had a roommate for the last two years, and it's nice to actually be able to get out of bed when he's around. ;)
  • Brendar&amp;#39;s palaceBrendar&amp;#39;s palace Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I also like sleeping in the nude its the only time I feel free from the dreaded clothes, besides those damn boxers always get tangled because I tend to toss an turn a lot.
  • DarkDreadDarkDread Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I find that a bed is usually the most comfortable to sleep in... floors and couches can be rough. tounge.gif

Seriously though... boxers.

Edit: ...and oh yeah, Skyclad are also a pretty cool, and puntastic folk metal band. Check ''em out sometime. biggrin.gif

• The AthenianThe Athenian Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Let the world know the startling truth -- The Athenian likes his jammies!

Jammies rule the planet!
    Jammiez ownz u!
    Jammies 4-ever!
    ...and other pro-jammies slogans!
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Me too, I like jammies too. Even in this dreaded heat. I dunno, but I like things that hugs me at night, like my jammies.

• DeshDesh Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Ness likes his jammies!

... OK, maybe not as random as I'd hoped.
  • ArdeaArdea Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    No box marked 'enormous T-shirts'... which are very comfortable, I'll have you know. Plus they have the advantage that if someone rings your doorbell you can pull on a pair of trousers and look like you got up a lot earlier [although a hairbrush is really needed to pull off this deception successfully].
    Heron Heron Heron
  • Wanderer_of_TimeWanderer_of_Time Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    ... biggrin.gif I had to get back on the comp. to write an email.

I voted for pjs. I have this pair that has... lol, feet! The things are so wonderful to wear in the winter. You can walk outside in the snow and still not get cold! (Well, uh, at least for 2 minutes, anyway. )

But, I'm with Ardea on the tee-shirt thing. Though not big tee shirts. I usually sleep in a tee and my underclothes... why the heck am I telling everyone this?! biggrin.gif
  • LulusLittleSisterLulusLittleSister Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SeraphicLaw @ Aug. 05 2002,15:03)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Me too, I like jammies too. Even in this dreaded here. I dunno, but I like things that hugs me at night, like my jammies.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    <grin> Me too... but I usually prefer a man to do that <wink>. Love you all the same, Seraphic! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"But, I'm with Ardea on the tee-shirt thing. Though not big tee shirts. I usually sleep in a tee and my underclothes... why the heck am I telling everyone this?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Why?? Cuz I asked and you love us!

Oh and to expound on why I like to sleep naked (since everyone else seems to be explaining the 'why's and 'whatnot's) I just think its nice to not have to be clothed. In fact, if I'm feeling really lazy I just get up (in the morning) and check the boards and email and whatnot without getting 'ready for the day'. Its so much more relaxing.
  • AlienaAliena Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Skyclad...

In the summer, the sheets are cool. In the winter, you can snuggle under a warm blanket. The only problem is the next morning when you have to get out from under that blanket...brr!
  • AngodelAngodel Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Skyclad.

Why not just call it NAKIEEEE. smile.gif

I just have to hope people don't throw the cover off me when I wake up. sad.gif
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Angodel @ Aug. 05 2002,19:01)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I just have to hope people don't throw the cover off me when I wake up. sad.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You know, this used to happen to me. When I was younger, my mum used to do that. It was embarassing too, eventhough I'm not naked, cause you know...um...all boys build a tent in the morning without knowing, so...yeah, she saw things...lol
  • ZeroFalcZeroFalc Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I agree with Darth Yogi... I wake up and forgot what I put on before bed... but that aside, it's almost always jammies, and right now it's normally boxers because of the damn heat. Excuse me, Lord? Could you turn on the planet's AC?
  • ViperViper Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I sleep in boxers, I find them the most comfortable.
  • LocrianLocrian Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    I sleep naked whenever I can tounge.gif unfortunately I find myself being woken up by quite a bit of people, so usually I sleep in boxers. But sometimes during the summer break when everyone I know is off doing something else rather then bugging me, and I have little job duties... well, there's nothing better then sleeping in an extra 4 hours completely comfortable ^^;;
  • PhospheneHereticPhospheneHeretic Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Tank top and some cloth shorts. Other ways are fine, but I keep my room frigid, and since I usually hit the sack a while after having gotten ready for bed, I like to have little bit of protection from my gloriously icy environment.
  • The AthenianThe Athenian Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Desh: ?"Ness likes his jammies!"

Ness is the man. ?When I first played Earthbound, and saw little Ness in his jammies, I was like "Yes! ?This game is gonna be awesome!"
    I think my mom laughed at Ness because I'm in my jammies so much.

Edit: ...and Little Nemo, the Dream Master! That guy had jammies AND candy! Some kids get all the breaks in life.

• KainKain Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Actually I end up in the clothes I wore the day before, usually sitting up in the couch.....yeah I need to purchase a life somewhere........
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Although in Mother 2, at least in his subconscious, Ness is naked... guess it'd be a confusing poll for him.
  • FF_Freak_4_LifeFF_Freak_4_Life Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Boxers and nothing else. It just feels so comfertable, and I would sleep skyclad, but it just feels so awkward knowing that with just the flick of a sheet....well, y'know biggrin.gif . I just wear my drawers!
  • Captain VittlesCaptain Vittles Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Skyclad, of course. ?I did it once when I was twelve and it was incredibly comfortable. I haven't looked back since. ?I still wear stuff if I have to share close quarters with people I don't want to be naked around (i.e. damn near everybody), and when it's excessively cold of course.

• The Chosen OneThe Chosen One Banned Banned Users
    edited August 2002
    ......this forum is scary.........and just a few minutes ago I was wondering what the hell ''Skyclad'' was......then Angodel was kind enough to have posted the translation....hehe, must be an american thing tounge.gif
    If you really want to know the Little sister of Lulu......then I usually sleep in boxers......(never thought i'd say that on an rpg forum) hehe wink.gif
  • LulusLittleSisterLulusLittleSister Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Sorry, Chosen One... its not an American thing... its a Wiccan/Pagan thing. tounge.gif
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2002
    Generally I sleep naked; when I have clothes on when I go to bed, I take them off in my sleep. Sometimes it's a weird feeling waking up and going "Hmm...shirt and underwear on the floor...".

The only exception being when I stay over at someone else's house; I have a pair of silk pants and a tank top I wear to sleep. Comfy stuff.
  • MonCapitan2002MonCapitan2002 Avatar Captured Full Members
    edited February 2003
    My sleepwear consists of sweat pants, a shirt and socks. ?I never wear anything less.
    LordBilbanes.png
    Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited February 2003
    As for me..

I sleep in...my undies as long as I don't have a roommate, and I put a sleepshirt on when I DO have a roommate.

Also, said undies are not what you usually think about when you hear "underwear". But..let's just say I really don't want to talk about..my underwear...in public.

[edit] Just makin' sure.

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • SinSin Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    Nothing. I like to feel free whilst sleeping.
    When not at home, in whatever I was wearing that day.
    Walken1.jpg
  • generatorgenerator Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    t-shirt and boxers, unless it's REALLY cold i'll throw on some flannel jammies.
  • Daemon SadiDaemon Sadi Member Full Members
    edited February 2003
    I usually sleep in my boxers tho i prefer nothing.....but there are too many family members in close quarters. If it were my friends in my house i would probably be naked all the time wink.gif