If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Niels...

lord-of-shadowlord-of-shadow MemberFull Members
edited October 2003 in Site & Forum Support
Is this the website that the founder of www.zhq.com, Niels... what was it? I can't remember his name. Anyways, the guy that founded Zelda Headquarters used to work for?

I don't really have a good reason for asking or anything, I'm just a bit curious ;)

Just for the record, Zelda Headquarters was one of, if not the very first major Zelda fansite on the internet. For those of you know don't know ;)

Comments

• CastomelCastomel Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I could tell you, but first answer me this:

Is this a lame excuse to advertise your site on these boards in direct violation of our link-posting policies?
    Whoa! Slow down there, tubby! You're not on the moon yet!
  • StomStom Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I remember ZHQ pretty well. It was a fine site for its time. To my knowledge, Neils never worked for RPGamer within the last four years or before then either.
  • CastomelCastomel Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Hmm.. site is dead, apologies ^^;;
    Whoa! Slow down there, tubby! You're not on the moon yet!
  • Options
    edited October 2003
    Bad dog! No biscuit!
  • lord-of-shadowlord-of-shadow Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Castomel @ Oct. 09 2003,23:54)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Hmm.. site is dead, apologies ^^;;[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Yeah, ZHQ has been down for years wink.gif

I must be thinking of a different RPG site then.

• FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II Full Members
    edited October 2003
    You're thinking of Total RPG, I believe. I can't say I know the history of the site, but they were up and down a lot, and changed domains at least once... if they're still around, I can't find them. Sorry.

* Myst smacks Castomel for not even knowing about ZHQ -.-
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell