If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Whoops...

valetine_4_evervaletine_4_ever MemberFull Members
edited October 2003 in Site & Forum Support
I can't change my sig. If LB froze it, I'm sorry sad.gif

Comments

• Lin MayuLin Mayu Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    !!!

Silly Valetine. laugh.gif
  • valetine_4_evervaletine_4_ever Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Not kidding. But now I can't have that sig DA made me confused.gif
  • King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Personally, I saw no copyright on his sig, and last time I checked making a parody wasn't against the board rules. Unless he personally drew the sludge thing or whatever then it isn't his.
  • Options
    edited October 2003
    Yes, but this ain't a democracy, Luca. ?Seems to me if Brian tears you a new one on the boards, you can either take it, or cry. ?So, what you saw personally kind of doesn't matter. ?Tough break.

• LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Luca Blight @ Oct. 24 2003,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Personally, I saw no copyright on his sig, and last time I checked making a parody wasn't against the board rules. Unless he personally drew the sludge thing or whatever then it isn't his.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    And last I checked, there was a rule that said, and I quote:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Comply with all reasonable requests from RPGamer staff regarding appropriate post content. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Wait a sec - what exactly is "ripping off LB's sig"? I didn't get a chance to see Valetine's sig before it was changed.
  • FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordBrian @ Oct. 24 2003,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"And last I checked, there was a rule that said, and I quote:
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Comply with all reasonable requests from RPGamer staff regarding appropriate post content. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    wow.gif

We actually use such passive language in the rules? For pete's sake, remove the word reasonable. That's completely up to interpretation. >.<
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell
  • MalangoMalango Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Meany......
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordBrian @ Oct. 24 2003,11:32)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Comply with all reasonable requests from RPGamer staff regarding appropriate post content. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Wait... "requests"? So Valetine actually allowed you to put that sig there?
  • LordBrianLordBrian Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Um, what?
  • knightofhyruleknightofhyrule Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordBrian @ Oct. 24 2003,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Um, what?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    My thouts exactly. I think, but I'm not sure, that Metacod believes that "I'm an idiot" sig Valetine had was your doing. In fact, Metacod, Valetine put that sig up herself. Lordbrian apparantly took her ability to post a sig at all away. Glad I could clear things up. smile.gif
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Cmon, I think she won't do it again. No need to freeze her ability to put her own sig, that's just useless.
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (knightofhyrule @ Oct. 24 2003,17:44)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordBrian @ Oct. 24 2003,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Um, what?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    My thouts exactly. ?I think, but I'm not sure, that Metacod believes that "I'm an idiot" sig Valetine had was your doing. ?In fact, Metacod, Valetine put that sig up herself. ?Lordbrian apparantly took her ability to post a sig at all away. ?Glad I could clear things up. ?smile.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Okay... you should be able to see how I got to that conclusion, though. Actually, I'm still not sure exactly what happened, but I have ceased to really care.
  • generatorgenerator Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    In other news, I really like your sig, Metacod. ?It's cool and trippy. ?It's trippy and cool.

Kudos!

edit: typo!

edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SupraDarky @ Oct. 25 2003,02:48)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Cmon, I think she won't do it again. No need to freeze her ability to put her own sig, that's just useless.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    COMPLETY UNFAIR LB! YOU LET DA GET HIS SIG BACK!!!!

THIS IS ALL A PLOT AGAINST ME!!!!!!

[/rant]

Ps I'm so out of here. Until something happens to LB...audios!

edited October 2003
    I think you meant adios.
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SupraDarky @ Oct. 25 2003,09:43)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I think you meant adios.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Just....don't.....

And Valetine, DA was a first offender. LB made his sig into an example, saying, "Ripping off LB's sig is a good way to find yourself with no sig at all! *vomit laughing*" You didn't heed the warning, and now you have no sig. Seems fair to me.
  • JessiahJessiah Banned Banned Users
    edited October 2003
    Does she always expect prefferential treatment and then decide to get angry when she gets treated like any other of the 4000 boardies?
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (generator @ Oct. 24 2003,23:14)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"In other news, I really like your sig, Metacod. ?It's cool and trippy. ?It's trippy and cool.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Thanks!

But no one's told me exactly what "ripping off LB's sig" actually entailed yet...
  • Happy HoboHappy Hobo Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Metacods sig keeps making me wanna eat fish tacos! STOP PLAYING WITH MY MIND!!!!
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Metacod @ Oct. 25 2003,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (generator @ Oct. 24 2003,23:14)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"In other news, I really like your sig, Metacod. ?It's cool and trippy. ?It's trippy and cool.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Thanks!

But no one's told me exactly what "ripping off LB's sig" actually entailed yet...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    She posted it here.
    edited October 2003
    I know I said I wasn't coming back, but I'm just making one last post.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Does she always expect prefferential treatment and then decide to get angry when she gets treated like any other of the 4000 boardies?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    1 theren't ain't 4000 boardies tounge.gif baka.
    And no, I just expect a admin to understand it was a JOKE. Yes J-O-K-E!

Knight of Hyrule: I still think you're a jerk. Go you!

Shadow X: Let's run off! ^^

Happy Hobo: Hehehe, I'll see you later man.

All that annoyed me: HaHA! *points and laught*

Everyone who hasn't annoyed me: I love you all!

And SilverMane: Hurry up and act like a half-admin! laugh.gif

So goodbye! My time here has gone!
    *rides off into sunset*
  • Daemonic_AngelDaemonic_Angel Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    wow im mentioned a lot in the board and i never vistied oh well this is MY "Rip off" sig

Copy%20of%20read_the_rules_next_time.gif

and isnt LB's sig ripping off something? i know i've seen that slime somewhere before... but where?
    edited October 2003
    Daemonic, in case you really don't remember, it's Master Belch from the excellent game: Earthbound.
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (valetine_4_ever @ Oct. 27 2003,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Knight of Hyrule: I still think you're a jerk. Go you![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Calling me a jerk for stating the obvious truth is a really good way to show how mature you are, Valetine. I can think of quite a few worse things than "jerk" to call you, but I'm just too nice to say them. Besides, I figure everyone pretty much knows what you are without me reminding them everytime you post, so there's really no point.
  • King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Well I think you are are a well I don't have a word for it but you hate fishing! Boo you! *dusts hands* That takes care of knight.
  • Daemonic_AngelDaemonic_Angel Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Luca Blight @ Oct. 27 2003,18:29)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Well I think you are are a well I don't have a word for it but you hate fishing! Boo you! *dusts hands* That takes care of knight.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    *shakes fist at knight* yeah what he said... um what are you talking about?...
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    Re: Drama Queen

Nice usage of the private message feature! laugh.gif

Dracos
  • Shooter_McGunSmackShooter_McGunSmack Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    [edit] Oops didnt read far enough haha sorry about that ?tounge.gif
    Im a moron dont mind me biggrin.gif.

• generatorgenerator Member Full Members
    edited October 2003
    I am RPGamer's official bookie. ?As such, I am currently taking bets on how long it will take valetine_4_ever to start posting again.

2-1 odds, back within a month
    4-1 odds, back within a week
    5-1 odds, back within 2 months
    1,000,000,000,000-1 odds, never coming back

All bids must be placed in form of Gil. Munny also accepted.