If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Name the next 3 RPGs you plan on getting and why.

13»

Comments

• XenoskeiXenoskei Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    .HACK Quartine
    just gonna close this series up

FF:CC
    Maybe...it dosent seem all that appeling to me

FFIXI like MMORPG plus it actually looks good

Star Ocean 3
    If im not 50 by the time it comes out
  • GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE".HACK Quartine just gonna close this series up[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Wait for the price drop first.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"FF:CC
    Maybe...it dosent seem all that appeling to me[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

It has Final Fantasy in the title, you know we gotta try it anyway just for the heck of it...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Star Ocean 3
    If im not 50 by the time it comes out[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I hope we get the Director's Cut.