If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Yo Rico, about your title

SupraDarkySupraDarky MemberFull Members
edited November 2003 in Site & Forum Support
Well I didn't really know where to ask you, but where did you get the title?

It's a french title, and I know exactly what it means. When I saw it I felt happy to see my primary language as the admin's title...

Errrg anyways, so yea do you speak french?

Comments

• MartyrMartyr Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Well I didn't really know where to ask you[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

A private message probably would've been a better choice smile.gif
  • MetacodMetacod Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    It's a pretty famous phrase, though I wouldn't be surprised if Rico knows French.
  • agentflitagentflit Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Martyr @ Nov. 20 2003,18:33)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"A private message probably would've been a better choice smile.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Actually, I'm sure there are several others who'd like to know the answer, myself included. smile.gif
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    *Sigh*

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

Dracos
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited November 2003
    I do not speak French. I was first acquainted with the saying in an issue of X-Men some ten or eleven years ago, and have found it applicable to my life quite a bit recently, especially my work here on the message boards.

Seeing as how this is nothing more than a glorified private message, though, this thread gets the happy boot.
This discussion has been closed.