If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

I got a Gamecube, any good rpgs for it?

2»

Comments

• CetusCetus Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    ~.~ doulbe the expenses for two great consoles lol, but thanks guys.
  • ardish!ardish! Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    i dont think anyone has mentiond cubivore yet, while its not a rpg game its a game i think would appeal to rpg fans. good luck finding it for a good price because its quite rare now.
  • Options
    edited December 2003
    "I certainly am not a SONY fanatic if that's what you're implying. How could anyone be a sony fanatic, sony does'nt make games, so the only way you could go fanatic about them is if you like satring at that black box."

Um...what?

SCEA develops LOTS of games. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but 989, Incog, and Naughty Dog are all Sony owned studios.

Not only that but SCEE made Eye Toy and Getaway, and SCEI made Siren, as well as many many other games.

Sony makes lots of games. You just assume they only make hardware. How very wrong you are.
  • LukeTSManagerLukeTSManager Banned Banned Users
    edited December 2003
    I just want to say Gladius is one of the best games I have ever played. It is highly addictive. I recommend this if you have a GC.
  • hyrule herohyrule hero Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Tales Of symphonia
    FinalFantasy:CC
    Harvest moon:Wonderful Life
    Baten Kaitos
    Skies Of arcadia legends
    Phantasy Star online
    Lost kingdoms 1 and 2