If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGamer "Yuletide Cheer" Contest

Amish_ChiefAmish_Chief MemberFull Members
edited January 2004 in Latest Updates
And so contests return to RPGamer. ?Try your hand at making RPG-themed Christmas carols in this oddly-titled challenge. ?If there are any questions regarding the rules of the contest, this is the place to ask.

Good luck!

P.S. I really mean that about the nice customer part. ?Threatening your local retail employees isn't exactly the greatest way to spread the holiday spirit tounge.gif

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2003
    Oy, holy X-Box loot, Batman!

<span id='ME'><center>LiQuid|Juravial is STILL not going to buy an X-Box.</center></span>
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    The Knight of the Old Republic looks yummy, especially since I'm getting a new PC for Christmas, but sadly my current area of residence disqualifies me from winning.

Unless you want to mail it across the sea, of course.

*shrugs*
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2003
    Since NTSC games and most PC games here are marked 'Not for sale or distribution outside of Canada/U.S./Mexico, I'd say we put the rule in for a reason.

Theoretically, you could enter. You just can't win.
  • AletheaAlethea Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Yay! You used my holiday contest idea! biggrin.gif I came up with this! YES ALETHEA CAME UP WITH...aww, I'll shut up.
  • Options
    edited December 2003
    ok i tried to send a little rhyme, but it said there was an error sending it to contest@rpgamer.com is there something wrong with the email?
  • FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II Full Members
    edited December 2003
    Please try to resend the message. I just mailed a test email and received it fine.
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Errr.... I've send something, but I just read that it's just Canada and United States. Well, I hope you guys like it, at least. biggrin.gif
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree