If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Points of View - Platinum Plateau

Amish_ChiefAmish_Chief MemberFull Members
edited January 2004 in Latest Updates
Come see who achieved Platinum status last week. ?He's the first reader to do so ever for the site, so a little congratulations is in order.

All other reviews will continue as usual next week (if not sooner, considering the backlog that's being built up). ?Feel free to send a nag email if you're worried yours was lost in the fray. ?If it helps any, waiting times of three weeks to a month are not untypical right now.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Amish_Chief @ Dec. 29 2003,16:54)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Come see who achieved Platinum status last week. He's the first reader to do so ever for the site, so a little congratulations is in order.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Funny, I was just thinking about how an explanation was in order. smile.gif
  • OtterlandOtterland Banned Banned Users
    edited December 2003
    Ah, yes, my older, more horrible reviews. I have to say, I'm a bit embarrassed. The pain...the horrible pain of my fanboy past...
  • SolonSolon Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    While I certainly don't agree with your reviews, you've done a good job reaching platinum, Otterland. Also, the past few months your work has been far better than what it was in the beginning.

Congratulations.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
    edited December 2003
    Thanks. I just hope I can find the time to rewrite some of my older reviews.
    edited December 2003
    By the way, Paul, I've been trying to send in another review, but unfortunately, I receive an error message that says "connection refused by mail.rpgamer.com," and "message could not be send for past 4 hours." Then I eventually get a message that says "email could not be sent" or something of the sort. Is there something wrong with this site's email server, or something? Please address this, if you can. Thanks.
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited December 2003
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Otterland @ Dec. 31 2003,09:48)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Is there something wrong with this site's email server, or something?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Not for some days, no.
    edited January 2004
    Well, I tried sending my reviews through my Hotmail account (I had been trying to send them through my main account), but I still get the same warning messages.