The RPGamer Forums will be closing on May 2, 2021.

Things you've eatten

2»

Comments

• AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I happen to enjoy a McDonald value meal at least once a week. I think it depends on where you get them because there are 5 in our area and at least 2 of them will get the order wrong or cook the meals the wrong way. I have had my burgers burnt, uncooked, slopped together as if they forgot how to make a sandwitch, chesse hard as a rock, tartar sause that taste like 5 month old ass, and overly watered-down drinks. The others do thier jobs like pros. They do have excellent fries, though. The best burgers IMO are Checkers Burgers. Super greasy and as big as my face! Tomatoes the size of CD's and pickels that are to die for!

Ask for a Big Mac and get a Filet o' Fish? Time for Stabby-Stabby!
  • Bossy lil QuistyBossy lil Quisty Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    You people are so overdramatic about vinagar tounge.gif Of course, that's coming from someone who drinks vinagar for fun . . . but anyway . . .

I was at summer camp once, and they brought out this tray of cookies at the end of dinner. They were oatmeal, so I obviously took about three, and my friends were looking at me warily. Just to spite them, I ate two at once, (stupid Quisty) in one bite. They turned out to be garden burgers ><

Not so much that the taste didn't have to be absolutely raunchy, but I was just expecting something sweet, and grainy enough to fooling you that they are somehow good for you.

I haven't eaten an oatmeal cookie I've liked ever since.
  • JudgementJudgement Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I was reading an article in this months FHM and it's about some Texan fella who's just broken his own world record for stuffing live rattlesnakes in his mouth by the tail (so the are facing down and free to strike out) I think that's pretty much the last thing I'd want in my mouth. also who when they were younger got grossed out by the "Dinner Party" In Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom.
    You have awakened the sleeper May God forgive those who go against his Judgement
    and may God show You mercy and compassion For I shall show you none........
  • King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    There are articles in FHM?
    edited January 2004
    alright it was on the page opposite a boobie model happy tounge.gif
    You have awakened the sleeper May God forgive those who go against his Judgement
  • XanalithXanalith Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Judgement @ Jan. 10 2004,09:35)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"....also who when they were younger got grossed out by the "Dinner Party" In Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    OOOOh oh I did....

But I recently watched it again and it wasn't so bad this time!
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I've actually bitten into those fiery little peppers sometimes....

.... And why would you buy FHM to read "arcticles" anyway? The only thing close to an article there I've ever seen was a piece on "Regional Sex Positions".
    edited January 2004
    As I understand it the FHM in the UK differs quite a bit from the US. I like to know about the idiocincracies of other countries as well as look at top totty. Besides it helps to fill my lunch hour at work. wink.gif
  • wind~of~fatewind~of~fate Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I once drank a flat Pepsi! DUN DUN DUN!
  • AkkiAkki New Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I once almost totally swallowed the chord of my adapter for my CD player. o_O I still don't remember what was going through my head as I shoved the plugged in adapter into my mouth. Maybe I wondered if my hair would smell burnt if I fried myself, or something squally me-tarded. >_< Heheheh.
  • ShadowedShadowed Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I haven't eaten many things that weren't intended to be edible... my worst is a marble.
  • NickNick Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Dog biscuits. They were actually pretty good.
    i don't have a blog, my name isn't chris, and i'm not from scotland.
  • SesshoumaruSesshoumaru Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I just remembered that when i was about 6 years old I mixed Coke, Milk, Cereal, Bread, Brown Sugar, And more stuff that i cant remember right now. into a bowl and took one bite and almost vomited because it tasted horrible.
  • Lucifar DevilLucifar Devil Banned Banned Users
    edited January 2004
    My friend connell ate his cat and his dog and his birdfish and his goldbig and his hobo and his chinamen and his i dont know what the heeeeelelelelelelellllllllheheehehhheheheheeheeeehehhawhahwwwwhahwhahahw