If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Major RPG let-downs

Comments

• SlaideSlaide New Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Biggest et down?

Chrono Cross.

Sure its playable. Is ENJOYABLE.

But please put yourself in a time context. At that time, chrono cross, the EPITOME of rpg gaming (or very up there). YOu then learn, years after that chrono cross is coming.

Being an INTELLIGENT fan, you avoid all spoilers possible while still making sure (with mouth to ear) that the game is good...

And then you get that... A game that cannot even BEGIN to compare to the its prequal.
  • ChocoboMojoChocoboMojo Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"A game that cannot even BEGIN to compare to the its prequal.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Amen. Chrono Cross was a decent game in its own right, but it was no Chrono Trigger. My two favorite parts of Chrono Trigger -- Double and Triple techs, and moving back and forth in time to complete some sidequests -- were all but absent in this so-called sequel. That, and the story tie-ins felt so horribly forced. *sigh*
  • XenoskeiXenoskei Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Chrono Cross Or Alundra 2 i expected something way more from Alundra 2 then what it was
  • RuinRuin Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Chrono Trigger - Perhaps the most overrated RPG of all-time. I was expecting a lot from this RPG, only to be thoroughly disappointed by its characters, plot, and battle system.

Grandia II - The original was a great game, and its 'sequel' generally garnered good reviews. However, in the end, I found the story to be so lame and derivative that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. The characters weren't so hot, either.

• GrowlanserGrowlanser Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Jan. 08 2004,09:22)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Chrono Cross will always remain the biggest 'let down'.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I didn't find anything wrong with that game.
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Growlanser:

Yes, but your 'worst game ever' is Dragon Warrior 7, so pardon me if I do not take your inability to see problems with a game seriously.

Dracos
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kensiko @ Jan. 09 2004,00:59)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I've yet to see anyone rightfully defend the succubus scene (as an opening example) as 'good voice acting' or even as much as 'average level' voice acting. Feel free to go replay that section and then try and explain why it's at all decent acting.
    [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, ok, this might sound stupid, but I don't remember that scene at all! I remember the succubus from SOTN, but I can't recall one from LOI...the only image that keeps popping into my head is Medusa (go figure). Might indeed have to replay it to check, as soon as my brother gives it back to me. I usually notice the major flaws of a game though, like the awful voice-acting in Valkyrie Profile and awful translation in many a PSX RPG (notably Suikoden I&II...)...didn't mean they were bad games though.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    The game wasn't horrible. It was simply mediocre.

It lacked cleverness and ingenuity throughout it's design and had vast amounts of just plain empty corridors. A bad translation and voice acting does not necessarily indicate a bad game, but LoI had many problems on top of that. It made for a decent 3d action game, but the fact is, we expect far better than a 'decent 3d action game' for the PS2 leap of Castlevania. Especially given that the PS1 leap was an impressive action game that quite blew away it's peers and rewrote the style of the series by how popular it was.

Dracos
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Jan. 13 2004,12:55)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Growlanser:

Yes, but your 'worst game ever' is Dragon Warrior 7, so pardon me if I do not take your inability to see problems with a game seriously.

Dracos[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Hey, were talking about Major Let-Downs, not Worst Game Ever. DW7 didn't let me down because I didn't expect much from it.

Chrono Cross, I knew, was going to be totally different from Chrono Trigger. Even though it isn't exactly as "fun" as CT with all the time traveling, At least they connected to each other in some way and that was good enough for me. Plus, there wasn't really any other problem with CC. Some characters suck, but you only have to pick the ones you like. Decent battle system and story held it down also.
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruin @ Jan. 13 2004,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Grandia II - The original was a great game, and its 'sequel' generally garnered good reviews. However, in the end, I found the story to be so lame and derivative that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. The characters weren't so hot, either.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    The characters sucked. Only Ryudo was good.
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The characters sucked. Only Ryudo was good.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, man... how to have totally opposite opinions. Ryudo was a little turd.

Anyhow...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"
    Hey, were talking about Major Let-Downs, not Worst Game Ever. DW7 didn't let me down because I didn't expect much from it.

Chrono Cross, I knew, was going to be totally different from Chrono Trigger. Even though it isn't exactly as "fun" as CT with all the time traveling, At least they connected to each other in some way and that was good enough for me. Plus, there wasn't really any other problem with CC. Some characters suck, but you only have to pick the ones you like. Decent battle system and story held it down also.
    [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

You missed the point.

I said: "Chrono Cross is a let down."
    You said: "I don't see any problems with that game."

Thus I made a reference to the fact that you have great difficulty in my perspective recognizing what is a 'problem' with a game and thereby indicating that your commentary on such an issue would not be taken seriously because of it.

It wasn't 'as fun' nor was it even particularly that 'fun' at all. The story stank and lacked the comedic campiness of the original on all fronts. I'm going to stop and not give a detailed few pages as I don't really see any reason to. The game was a let down, whether or not you saw problems with it or not.

Dracos
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The game was a let down, whether or not you saw problems with it or not.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

You just expected too much out of it. I made the same mistake with BOF:DQ.
  • David BoringDavid Boring Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Jan. 13 2004,13:30)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The game was a let down, whether or not you saw problems with it or not.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    ...to you.

(I didn't like it either)
    edited January 2004
    Um yeah... I expected to be able to die without leaving the game running for three hours or so while in battle with only mages.

High expectations and all.

Guys, sheesh...what is it with this definition of 'let-down'? So if I superhyped for myself ET for the Atari and found it to be ####, that'd be worth noting as a major RPG let-down?

I think that's ridiculous and silly. I think it's perfectly sensible to note as 'let downs' games that were had significant problems after a lot of public hype by thier company or were pathetic shadows of their previous games. I think regardless of your 'magical' expectations, one can look at Chrono Trigger and then look at Chrono Cross and say: "Okay, this is a let down. It tosses the entire plot of the original game down a time change which is only explained at the very end of the game. The game system as a whole has many flaws inherent in it."

There's an objective argument to be made for it being a major RPG let down. Arguments that by and large do not rely on expecting the greatest game in the world.

Edit:
    And on a side note, come on, if you actually agree with me don't be namby-pampy and stand up for the other viewpoint. Certainly they have voices of their own which would be far better served than by someone coming in and disagreeing then in parenthesis agreeing anyway.

Dracos

edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Guys, sheesh...what is it with this definition of 'let-down'? ?So if I superhyped for myself ET for the Atari and found it to be ####, that'd be worth noting as a major RPG let-down?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

In most cases, a RPG-Letdown is when you have high expectations for a game because its predecessor was a great game, but it turns out it does not hold up to the previous installment. But the name "RPG-Letdown" speaks for itself: If an RPG lets you down then its a RPG-Letdown.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I think regardless of your 'magical' expectations, one can look at Chrono Trigger and then look at Chrono Cross and say: "Okay, this is a let down. ?It tosses the entire plot of the original game down a time change which is only explained at the very end of the game. ?The game system as a whole has many flaws inherent in it."[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

But that goes for those who expected a sequel. CC is not a direct sequel and is basically a total different game that has connections, just like Xenogears and Xenosaga.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I think that's ridiculous and silly. ?I think it's perfectly sensible to note as 'let downs' games that were had significant problems after a lot of public hype by thier company or were pathetic shadows of their previous games. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

In this case, CC had no problems. It was a decently long, story oriented RPG. Just because it can't be compared to CT doesn't mean its a letdown.

• KarlinnKarlinn Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I think that's ridiculous and silly. ?I think it's perfectly sensible to note as 'let downs' games that were had significant problems after a lot of public hype by thier company or were pathetic shadows of their previous games. ?I think regardless of your 'magical' expectations, one can look at Chrono Trigger and then look at Chrono Cross and say: "Okay, this is a let down. ?It tosses the entire plot of the original game down a time change which is only explained at the very end of the game. ?The game system as a whole has many flaws inherent in it."[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I believe his point was that a personal disappointment is not necessarily a global one. ?While I would hardly contest the superiority of Trigger to Cross, it's ultimately a moot point; personal expectations aside, some just aren't as easily let down as others. ?If we all were, these threads would be both dull and short, and the total number of topics and posts would be down at least 8000%, freeing up lots precious bandwidth for fanfiction, pop-ups, fanfiction about fanfiction, and BF1942 spawn campers. ?And god knows we haven't had enough of those yet.

And let's not forget pleasing hardcore gamers and elitists is only slightly easier than sweating gold. ?Once a game gets put on a pedestal, there's almost no chance of anything coming even close.
    edited January 2004
    Growlancer:

It was a sequel...it had the same character cast in it. It even goes to lengths to explain how they obliterated them all from existence.

There is nowhere that this is considered a 'good' thing to do. Sure you can make a game that is a sequel in style or just given the same name, but when you go so far as to directly include the previous cast and obliterate them...

That's a pretty miserable way of sequeling a game.

CC had significant problems. It's level system was highly flawed and ridiculously self-mocking. It was buried under mounds of characterless characters who would get tossed in the party sometimes as many as ten at a time. Far more than they had time within the game to remotely develop and made faceless by their numbers. They tried for a suikoden effect but failed quite miserably in that regard. The best ending was a remarkably stupid puzzle which I've yet to hear defended as a 'good idea' by anyone, even those who've managed the patience of pulling it off.

Certainly, it had it's good points, but face it, the game was mediocre and had many design problems in it.

Edit:
    Karlinn: Vacuous logic path. More notably, intuitively illogical premise used. More people complaining and being easy to get groaning at a game generally results in more message board posts, rather than less. Of course, lowered expectations do the same as praise is heaped upon everything.

Dracos

• King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Jan. 13 2004,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The best ending was a remarkably stupid puzzle which I've yet to hear defended as a 'good idea' by anyone, even those who've managed the patience of pulling it off.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Heh...remarkably, I find myself in total agreement with you. This aspect alone ruined what was at least a passably entertaining journey to discover the fate of a character I obsessed over, seeing as how I was uncertain as to her fate in CT.
  • KarlinnKarlinn Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Karlinn: Vacuous logic path. ?More notably, intuitively illogical premise used. ?More people complaining and being easy to get groaning at a game generally results in more message board posts, rather than less. ?Of course, lowered expectations do the same as praise is heaped upon everything.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Pardon me for being silly. ?You also missed the point.

Letdowns are objective, but the degree to which one is let down by an inferior game is subjective. ?If one had been waiting for a sequel to Trigger for the bulk of their existence, that's one thing; but if one only had mild interest in said sequel from the start, or simply wasn't as let down for whatever reason, that's something else entirely.

This, I believe, was Growlanser's point. ?While I agree that Cross can indisputably be inferior to Trigger, calling it a major letdown is in the eye of the player alone. ?You were, I was as well, but not everyone else felt so strongly.

And like I said, it'd be a boring list if we all said the same game.
  • Slayer of GodSlayer of God Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Jowy XXII @ Jan. 13 2004,21:20)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dracos @ Jan. 13 2004,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"The best ending was a remarkably stupid puzzle which I've yet to hear defended as a 'good idea' by anyone, even those who've managed the patience of pulling it off.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Heh...remarkably, I find myself in total agreement with you. ?This aspect alone ruined what was at least a passably entertaining journey to discover the fate of a character I obsessed over, seeing as how I was uncertain as to her fate in CT.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Agreed.

And don't even get me started on Kid.
    Within the spreading darkness, I pledged a vow to the revolution.
  • RuinRuin Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Growlanser @ Jan. 13 2004,13:21)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruin @ Jan. 13 2004,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Grandia II - The original was a great game, and its 'sequel' generally garnered good reviews. However, in the end, I found the story to be so lame and derivative that it just left a bad taste in my mouth. The characters weren't so hot, either.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    The characters sucked. Only Ryudo was good.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I thought Ryudo was good in the beginning, but he became more of a sap as the game went on. And did anyone else find the dialogue in Grandia II to be terribly redundant? How many times can you mention matters on the 'heart' and 'humanity' before it drives the gamer crazy?
  • AdremmelechAdremmelech The Original Playa... Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Final Fantasy 8. I guess I was expecting something more on the lines of FF7 or better. I wanted to care for the characters. As I played through it I couldnt bring myself to do that. Squall just came off as a downer. Rinoa was a brat. (How those two got together I will never know.) Everone else was just kind of bland to me. Erving was the biggest let down of them all. He had an air of cockiness to him and then he just falls apart towards the middle of the game. The only characters i loved were Laguna, Ward, and Kiros. They were funny. They were witty. They acted like friends. They had personality. I would have rather played Laguna's story than Squall. I didnt like the junction system either. It made battles longer than they had to be just to get 99 of the spells that you needed and when you needed to use those spells your stats decreased. The story didnt grab me either. I didnt understand Ultimacia's (or her predecesors(sp)) purpose for being there. I didnt know what purpose time compression had to do with the people of FF8. FF7 kind of helped shape my expectations of the game. Maybe if I play it again now I will have a different opinion on the game. (its been a while since I have played both FF7 and FF8)

My second let-down was Chrono Cross. Dont get me wrong, I love this game. I love the music, the graphics, the battle system, the storyline, the little connections to trigger, etc. I went into this game knowing that it wasnt a direct sequel. So naturally I didnt expect it to be like its prequel. The characters IMO were the biggest let-down as I didnt really care for them. They were cool to have in your party but I dont know much about them except for a select few. Once you go though thier very short little history they are no longer of use to you unless you want to pick up a certain item or branch off to a side quest. I didnt like Kid all that much and I didnt miss her in the time that she was gone in the game. The characters just didnt work for me. Chronotrigger on the other hand allowed me to be involved with each character. I cared for each and every one of them. Quite the contrast there.
    Another reason for the let-down was the ending. It felt like the game wasnt finished. You get to the end and then the rest of the game is explained to you before fighting the final boss. I loved the story and how it intertwined Chronotriggers history along with its own. It was neat to see what happened to earth and the aftermath of the Day of Lavos. I love a good paradox story. I just didnt like the fact that it ended so ubruptly. I love the game to death but it was still a let down.
  • HotRodimusPrimeHotRodimusPrime New Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Final Fantasy 7. I know most people are ga ga over it but I found it to be very predictable and overated.
  • King Jowy XXIIKing Jowy XXII Regnus Obscura Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HotRodimusPrime @ Jan. 14 2004,15:22)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Final Fantasy 7. I know most people are ga ga over it but I found it to be very predictable and overated.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I agree, it is definitely predictable and overrated in many areas, only it holds a special place in my collection as the first installment of Final Fantasy that I ever played simultaneously against other people when it was released. biggrin.gif Yeah, it was not a major step over the other games, but it was, at the very least, a Final Fantasy game, and even the most predictable and overrated Final Fantasy game scores lightyears beyond most others...in my most humble of opinions, of course.
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Adremmelech @ Jan. 14 2004,09:28)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Final Fantasy 8. I guess I was expecting something more on the lines of FF7 or better. I wanted to care for the characters. As I played through it I couldnt bring myself to do that. Squall just came off as a downer. Rinoa was a brat. (How those two got together I will never know.) Everone else was just kind of bland to me. Erving was the biggest let down of them all. He had an air of cockiness to him and then he just falls apart towards the middle of the game. The only characters i loved were Laguna, Ward, and Kiros. They were funny. They were witty. They acted like friends. They had personality. I would have rather played Laguna's story than Squall. I didnt like the junction system either. It made battles longer than they had to be just to get 99 of the spells that you needed and when you needed to use those spells your stats decreased. The story didnt grab me either. I didnt understand Ultimacia's (or her predecesors(sp)) purpose for being there. I didnt know what purpose time compression had to do with the people of FF8. FF7 kind of helped shape my expectations of the game. Maybe if I play it again now I will have a different opinion on the game. (its been a while since I have played both FF7 and FF8)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    FF8 wasn't a letdown. It was a knife to the face.

Dracos
  • GutsynessGutsyness New Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Star Ocean 3: After being used to the non-linearity of Star Ocean 2, I started playing Star Ocean 3 and I just couldn't enjoy it as much as its prequel. In SO2, I enjoyed going everywhere and doing funny private actions. In Star Ocean 3, there are not as much private actions as in Star Ocean 2. At least the battle system's good.

Tales of Phantasia Narikiri Dungeon: I was expecting a game on par with the other Tales games = a nice and fun battle system. This game's battle system is anything but active and fun. The fact that this game is a dungeon crawling makes it even worse. At least, games like Tales of World Narikiri Dungeon are proofs that dungeon-crawling games CAN be very enjoyable.

Chrono Cross: My biggest deception. I was expecting a true sequel to Chrono Trigger. Where are the old characters? What of the old world we all used to know? And the great character development from Chrono Trigger? The music and graphics are excellent though.

Popolocrois Monogatari Hajimari no Bouken: The fourth installment in the Popolocrois series. The loading times are atrocious, the battle system has not been exploited correctly (=very unpolished), the encounter rate is too high for a game that has such bad loading times, there are too many questions left unanswered at the end, there are too many plot holes concerning what happened between the prequels and this game, there are many changes in the Popolocrois world that are left unexplained... it's just plain cute... and very silly.

Grandia Extreme: I was kinda expecting this, but the game has a very weak storyline, which is unusual for a Grandia game. It's very fun to play, but the story just doesn't hook me up.

Grandia Parallel Trippers: Bad battle system, bad character developement, bad music conversion, very slow and annoying cursor (makes me feel there's a loading time!) and very short. Star Ocean Blue Sphere is the proof that a PSX to GBC conversion can turn out very well and this is the proof of the opposite.

Parasite Eve 2: The battle system's not as fun as the first one's (? la Vagrant Story) and the story's not as catchy (boohoo, no Maeda and Daniel!). The music was also a huge letdown.
  • Jack Van BuraceJack Van Burace Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I would have to say that one of the biggest let downs for me was WA2 and WA3. Maybe it's because I don't like the world map system in them or maybe it's because I expected too much from them after playing the first one. Either way I just didn't like them as much as the first, but I'm really happy their remaking the first one and I really really hope it doesn't suck.

Another big let down was Arc the Lad 3 I just don't know why but these games just weren't as good as the origanal two games. Again I think i expected to much from them. Maybe I should stop that. Oh well I guess it's my cures as a fan of the classic RPGs. Screw graphics, just give me a good old save the priencess storyline.

I got lost in the Legend of Zelda for Nintendo's storyline. Isn't that sad?
    edited January 2004
    AtL 3 wasn't expectations, it was just a cruddy game. It was an attempt to make an entire game out of what was just a side mini-game in AtL 2 and it failed wretchedly by doing so. They also rather successfully put themselves into self-mocking parody at the same time.

Dracos
    "Aren't I cool?"-AtL hunter quote
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    AtL3 certainly wasn't great at all. But with AtL4 it got me back into this great series. At least you can't say that AtL4 is even worst than AtL3.
    Some people didn't like AtL4, but I did. It was kind of the opposite of a let-down, since I wasn't expecting much from it due to AtL3's poor and rare qualities.

Back on topic, one of the biggest let-down for me would be Legend of Mana. Oh and Alundra 2 as well.

edited January 2004
    You know what, alot of the more recent RPGs are let-downs. I never really enjoyed any of them like I used to.
  • SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    Well personally, I don't think we will ever see another '94-'96 era like we had back then with the SNES, RPG-wise. Think about Chrono Trigger, FF6, Bahamut Lagoon, Mario RPG, Tales of Phantasia, Star Ocean, to name a few.
    Now we get what, 2-3 decent RPGs each year?

But now that I think of it, Square-Enix said they will have the biggest E3 lineup they ever had. That's a good sign. All that will be needed is the quality of it.