If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Advertisements don't load

Assistant to SumireAssistant to Sumire MemberFull Members
edited February 2004 in Site & Forum Support
Though I am not completely sure of how the advertisement for this site works, they do not load for my computer. Whenever I access one of the rpgamer.com pages that has the ads to the side, I get the "Url not found" screen as part of the page. At first I thought it was just temporary, but it still hasn't popped up for me yet.
Am I the only one with this? I like this site, and if ads generate comission that helps them survive, I'm more than willing to help them.
Cheers.

Comments

• DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    May just be a routing error between you and the source site of the current ad.

Dracos
  • SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    I think this has to be the strangest thread I have encountered.

If you want to help the board through other means, why don't you go to the Art board on this forums and read the stickied thread.

Edit: Oops, not the Art board, but the Anime board.

• SupraDarkySupraDarky Member Full Members
    edited January 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I think this has to be the strangest thread I have encountered.

If you want to help the board through other means, why don't you go to the Art board on this forums and read the stickied thread.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

What hum..what the..hmm? Ergg..hmm? Hmm....
  • SilentwolfSilentwolf Only Silence Full Members
    edited February 2004
    They work fine for me. I agree, this thread is strange... I may be slow off the mark to reply, but hey, at least i replied.
    Every sailor knows the tale
    of those becalmed at sea
    though at peace they can be found
    at peace they never be.