If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Submitting Reviews

MageoftheSandsMageoftheSands MemberFull Members
edited February 2004 in Site & Forum Support
I'm going to write up a review on some games, but there are a few things I want to know. How do you add images with captions? So far, I haven't seen any without 2 or 3 small game screens. And where do I get them?

Comments

• RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    You either take them yourself or use ones on the RPGamer server. This may help.
  • MageoftheSandsMageoftheSands Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Well, the game I'm reviewing isn't even mentioned here. Eye of the Beholder for the GBA. And if I do get pictures, how do I use them in a review typed in Word XP?
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    In that case, have you checked with the Review staff via e-mail?

You don't actually put the pictures in your Word document, you include them in a .zip file which you attach to your submission.
  • MageoftheSandsMageoftheSands Member Full Members
    edited February 2004
    Okay, thanks. I'm off to Word XP land now!