If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Game Search

StomStom MemberFull Members
edited October 2002 in Site & Forum Support
I'm hoping that you've all noticed by now that we've added a special Game Search area to our top bar for you the readers to quickly find games.

Any comments on it? biggrin.gif

Comments

• SeraphicLawSeraphicLaw Member Full Members
    edited August 2002
    Yes, I did noticed that. I think it's a great idea. That way makes researching on a certain game much easier, instead of click after click, just to look for the game you want. I like it.
  • felixleongfelixleong Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Just another "Me too" post.

But I only noticed the post until today tounge.gif.
  • ZiDZiD Member Full Members
    edited September 2002
    Wow... I just noticed... Ingenious!
  • maryadaviesmaryadavies She Shoots For The Stars Somewhere east of Atlanta, GAModerators
    edited September 2002
    Nice addition and it works good...but...it don't LOOK good in NS 4.79. Good thing I finally broke down and upgraded to NS 7! [The newest version ditched many of the complaints I had with NS 6, including 'it takes forever to load the program']

I feel sorry for the people in the labs around here. They can't get away from the older version...

93a24222217c9c20a686db8be4676a84.jpg
    My personal page
    New to the boards? Confused? Find the answers here.
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    That's rather unfortunate, because I seem to recall something about Netscape 4.x no longer being supported by the W3C. Mention that to the labby people?
  • DarkDreadDarkDread Member Full Members
    edited October 2002
    Just adding my own 'me too' post... I feel like such an AOLer tounge.gif

...anyway, yeah, I always thought that would be a good idea. Nice to see it implemented.