If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Owned games left to play

2»

Comments

• S E P H I R O T HS E P H I R O T H Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I have alot of catching up to do...

- FF Anthology
    - LOZ: WW
    - FFX-2
    - FFVII (2nd time around)
    - FFIX (been needing to finish this for over a year O_o)
    - FF Origins
    - Skies of Arcadia (GCN)
    - Kingdom Hearts
    - Chrono Cross
    - FF Chronicles
    - Suikoden III
    - Arc The Lad (can't remember the full name, the ps2 one)
    - FFX
  • mr. nailsmr. nails Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (S E P H I R O T H @ Mar. 28 2004,13:39)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"- Arc The Lad (can't remember the full name, the ps2 one)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    yeah, it's "Twilight of the Spirits" and i just scored this game myself. found at my local frys store and was on sale for $19.90. ahhh, the easy life. tounge.gif
    [url=\"relaxl.png[/url]
    *Short Video Link in Banner*
  • S E P H I R O T HS E P H I R O T H Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Cool man. It's a good game. smile.gif
  • Bahamut ZeroBahamut Zero Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I got a lot of games to finish. Final Fantasy 7,8,9,10,10-2. Twilight of the Sprits is a good game to.
  • Shadow XShadow X Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    I have at least 15. I went of a PS1 buying spree when I was in highschool and I was rich(yay for two jobs). I'd just see games that I wanted to collect because I'd rarely ever see them, or they were just too good of a buy to pass up. Several I have no intention of playing, which includes the whole FF Legends series.
  • Options
    edited March 2004
    Do ROM's count? No?

Thirty-four, comprised of both PSX and PS2. That's a ballpark figure anyway. I use to have a ton of Nintendo titles but I passed them on to my cousin. He was only just starting to come to like video games and I wanted him to appreciate the 8-bit generation before he grew up too much and ask his parents for an X-Box. mad.gif

Not at liberty to disclose my finished list, though it's considerable. Still having some difficulty with Final Fantasy's 2 and 4, though. Zeromus, Hard Type, is a veritable scourge. Strategies anyone?
  • tha1anonlyblitzace2thamaxtha1anonlyblitzace2thamax Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    well i've got about 23 rpgs that i have to beat by this time next year.im tryin to dwinndle the list down by playin bof 3,bof4,star ocean 2nd story,and wild arms 2.
  • adiemusadiemus Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Only one. Xenogears, and I'm on the second disc, so it won't be too much longer. What's wrong with everyone? I worked a full time job, went to school, had a life, and I have played and beaten several of the above games mentioned, several times through. This was also on a weekend only type allowance at that. What are you doing with your spare time? Reading? I did that as well. What's going on? tounge.gif
  • mr. nailsmr. nails Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    i also enjoy sleep now and watch a lot of anime too. i was used to only 5 hours of sleep a day, but recently have grown to love 8 hours again. forgot what it felt like to get that much sleep. but my fps frenzy does take up a lot of my time... wow.gif nothing like some ctf in sof2!!! tounge.gif
    [url=\"relaxl.png[/url]
    *Short Video Link in Banner*
  • MuusMuus Member Full Members
    edited March 2004
    Well, that's rather easy to say ... one day of the weekend I'm normally drunk partying somewhere. Then a half day of the weekend and two evenings are spend for sport and then I've got a lot of other things to do ...

I normally play around 10 hours a week ... sometimes a lot more and sometimes a lot less