If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

To lock or not to lock?

2»

Comments

• King Luca BlightKing Luca Blight Member Full Members
    edited April 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SuperMario003 @ Mar. 31 2004,13:58)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Thank you GP for starting this thread. ?I think it will be quite informative to others.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Why are you so obsessed with GP? You have mentioned him in like every thread in which you have posted. Ha ha ha ha!!!! I just noticed that you and GP were born on the same day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bahamut ZeroBahamut Zero Member Full Members
    edited April 2004
    I tought GP left?
  • Darkwarrior18Darkwarrior18 Banned Banned Users
    edited April 2004
    Luca, just now figuring out that GP is Supermario and he created Super to see how everyone felt about him leaving or it could be another incident like with LD. *shudders* confused.gif sad.gif
    edited April 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Darkwarrior18 @ Mar. 31 2004,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Luca, just now figuring out that GP is Supermario and he created Super to see how everyone felt about him leaving or it could be another incident like with LD. *shudders* confused.gif ?sad.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Well from the beginning I knew, but I like being subtle.
  • SevenStarSevenStar Member Full Members
    edited April 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Luca Blight @ April 01 2004,02:38)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Darkwarrior18 @ Mar. 31 2004,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Luca, just now figuring out that GP is Supermario and he created Super to see how everyone felt about him leaving or it could be another incident like with LD. *shudders* confused.gif ?sad.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Well from the beginning I knew, but I like being subtle.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Whos Ld?
  • ketsugiketsugi Member Full Members
    edited April 2004
    I thought the language spoken in the Phillipines is Tagalog.
  • MeoTwister5MeoTwister5 Member Full Members
    edited April 2004
    Filipino is rooted in Tagalog mixed with some spanish and garbled English.
  • Lucid DreamerLucid Dreamer Banned Banned Users
    edited April 2004
    What in the Japanese cuisine goes on. How did this topic fly off the rails so badly?
    edited April 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SevenStar @ April 01 2004,10:02)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Whos Ld?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    No one worth mentioning..AGAIN!
  • SilentwolfSilentwolf Only Silence Full Members
    edited April 2004
    Well this has been an interesting conversation. It's gone from topic deletion to gp to Ld.

Lets just leave it at that.
    Every sailor knows the tale
    of those becalmed at sea
    though at peace they can be found
    at peace they never be.
    edited April 2004
    Who's LD?
  • SilentwolfSilentwolf Only Silence Full Members
    edited April 2004
    LD, or Lord Dycedarg, made himself somewhat of a name by them *eherm* interesting way he left RPGamer.
    The base of it is that he created two accounts then pretended to have a relationship with them, suddenly killing one off.
    Naturally, him and his IP were banned promptly, but he made quite a name for himself, whether or not he knows it.
    Every sailor knows the tale
    of those becalmed at sea
    though at peace they can be found
    at peace they never be.
    edited April 2004
    What is it? eh.gif
  • RicoRico Member Full Members
    edited April 2004
    You've already gotten an explanation, and the entire account is documented in about fifty places in the miscellaneous forum already. Any further questions about it from you will be treated as spam.
    edited April 2004
    Okay, but I was just asking you don't have to be so mean about it.
  • agentflitagentflit Member Full Members
    edited April 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bahamut Zero meant to say: @ April 06 2004,14:09)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I was just asking, but I see why you have to be so firm about it.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

• Darkwarrior18Darkwarrior18 Banned Banned Users
    edited April 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rico @ April 06 2004,15:01)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"You've already gotten an explanation, and the entire account is documented in about fifty places in the miscellaneous forum already. ?Any further questions about it from you will be treated as spam.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Not counting the endless IM conversations and PMs. sarcasm.gif