If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

E3: Shadow Hearts: Covenant - Media

Amish_ChiefAmish_Chief MemberFull Members
edited May 2004 in Latest Updates
The original Shadow Hearts was a great exercise in alternate history. ?Shadow Hearts: Covenant takes this one step further into the dark recesses of World War I. ?However, it looks very impressive.

Comments

• RedMageDarionRedMageDarion Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I really liked the first Shadow Hearts. This one's shaping up to be something that I'll probably enjoy as well. My only problem is that one guy who seems to be using a box (!?) as a weapon, I've also seen some other screenshots where I swear he's using a locker (!!?) as his weapon. That's just really odd. I hope there's something special about the boxes (like they contain demons or something) otherwise that's just...weird...
  • rrrstoprrrstop New Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    I actually like Koudelka better than Shadow Hearts, but that's just me. They're both good, creepy fun, and at times very creepy. "We await Aruze's fresh perversions with baited breath."

SH: Covenant is looking great - I can't import, so all hail to Midway for picking it up! biggrin.gif
  • entropic_soulentropic_soul Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    Excellent. I can't wait for this game. This game and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne are going to have to fight it out for the coolest rpg of 2004 now!
  • dasro_kastdasro_kast New Member Full Members
    edited May 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (entropic_soul @ May 14 2004,10:50)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Excellent. I can't wait for this game. This game and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne are going to have to fight it out for the coolest rpg of 2004 now![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Agreed. ?I'm glad Midway finally decided to bring the Shadowhearts sequel stateside...I had begun to think they wouldn't. ?And it's good to see another game in the Megami Tensei series making it over here...I really enjoyed Persona 2. ?There aren't too many RPG's released that carry the themes that the Megami Tensei series does. Here's to a fall of good RPG's! smile.gif