If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

What happened..?

SpideySpidey MemberFull Members
edited June 2004 in Site & Forum Support
Okay, dont think I'm crazy, but I could have sworn I saw an FFCC review on RPGamer not too long ago. I've been searching through the archives and havne't found a single thing! What gives? Is it my imagination? Why isn't the staff review there (I believe it got a 2) sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask but it seems to fit. I wanted to read it again and show it to my freind. Please tell me im not imagining things and that it WAS here?

Comments

• ASVASV Member Full Members
    edited June 2004
    Due to the change in the scoring system, no reviews have been added to the archive database for several months now. However, the review does exist. The button that previously occupied a position in the site navigation was bumped for more current materials, but the review can still be found here.
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    Oh, so it wasn't taken down out of shame? tounge.gif
  • ASVASV Member Full Members
    edited June 2004
    Uh... No, it wasn't taken down out of shame, and - being the one that wrote that review - I'm offended by that kind of comment. If you'd like to remain in my good graces, refrain from flaming either RPGamer or other board users in the future. Consider yourself warned.
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    I know you were the one who wrote the review. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered making the comment. Also, I was being facetious. I'm not sure how you managed to miss the big tonguey smilie at the end of my post, you big softie.
  • SpideySpidey Member Full Members
    edited June 2004
    Ah thanks, that explains it! =)
  • Lucid DreamerLucid Dreamer Banned Banned Users
    edited June 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LiQuid! @ June 17 2004,13:34)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"I know you were the one who wrote the review. ?Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered making the comment. ?Also, I was being facetious. ?I'm not sure how you managed to miss the big tonguey smilie at the end of my post, you big softie.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Do not speak against the new regime. You have been warned. All who do not comply will be eradicated... by death. wink.gif
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited June 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lucid Dreamer @ June 18 2004,02:21)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Do not speak against the new regime. You have been warned. All who do not comply will be eradicated... by death. wink.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You know, you've been picking on a fight that isn't yours.
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • DracosDracos Member Full Members
    edited June 2004
    Don't waste your time.

Dracos
  • Lucid DreamerLucid Dreamer Banned Banned Users
    edited June 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Max_Deltree @ June 17 2004,22:49)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lucid Dreamer @ June 18 2004,02:21)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Do not speak against the new regime. You have been warned. All who do not comply will be eradicated... by death. wink.gif[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You know, you've been picking on a fight that isn't yours.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I'm joking. Dont emoticons imply jesting anymore? Or you could believe that I'm so hard headed that I would purposely try to provoke staff members. Your choice.
  • Max_DeltreeMax_Deltree Is trying to get back in these forums Full Members
    edited June 2004
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lucid Dreamer @ June 18 2004,10:13)</td></tr><tr><td class="QUOTE"Or you could believe that I'm so hard headed that I would purposely try to provoke staff members. Your choice.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    If this was the first time, then I wouldn't believe that.
    PSN ID: MaxDeltree
  • Anna Marie PrivitereAnna Marie Privitere Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited June 2004
    So, since the question has been answered and all that's left is snarking at each other, I'm going to close this. If you want to throw further spitballs at each other, please do it privately.
  • CainEJWCainEJW Member Full Members
    edited June 2004
    Apparently, Lucid, you're enjoying pushing me and other staff members. Now, it is time to push back. I've restricted you for constantly trying to pick fights on this forum throughout the entire forum. At first it was tolerable as a personality problem of yours. Now, you are simply looking to pick a fight and you're about to get one.

I don't really give a crap you don't like me or what I do. I do care when you interrupt conversations on this forum with your snippish little comments. You have been doing that for a while now, and unlike past administrations I will not be tolerating this. Either you'll knock it off or I will ban you from access for trolling.

Keep it up and you'll find your IP, e-mail, and nickname banned. I am done playing games with you.

Liquid, you'd be more than smart to take the suggestion. It's time to knock off trying to start crap then pretending it was a joke. I will not be allowing it simply because you think you are entitled. Newsflash, you're not. Straighten up.

Max and Dracos, if you can't keep the sniping to yourself I'll be on you two next. Either be civil or you won't be here at all. That simple. It's time for the crap to stop.
This discussion has been closed.